Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
saw prelude 2s and 3s in nike lenox today

not sure if they were gs or restock

dont keep up with this thread so im kind of out the loop :lol:

12 pairs are free...they sell another 24 pairs at $14.00 each.

One pair (purchased or otherwise) per person.

Wish the VIs were just as vibrant as the hd pics posted here but they're not. The beach print on the upper is a lot more dull which kind of disappointed me, but I still want a pair hopefully I get a call today for pick up.
That's actually kind of a good thing to me that the print isn't super bright cuz I think the shoe is already really loud as it is with that print/artwork all over. Curious to see them in person.

What's the art inspiration for the VIs again? Can't find that list someone posted.
Kobe's AS game MVP in LA was the shoe inspiration.

The artwork that they show at the Nike Vault is inspired by the shoe...not the other way around.

If that's what you meant.

What's the art inspiration for the VIs again? Can't find that list someone posted.

From page 111: http://niketalk.com/t/574522/zoom-kobe-prelude-pack/3300#post_19344900 posted by rl_wayne rl_wayne

Not sure if anyone on here is into art, but the fact that each Prelude takes design cues and details from actual art styles, artists, and paintings is what's really dope to me about this pack. Had a friend who's into art and sneakers name some real life examples or similarities, based on Nike's descriptions

I - Surrealism (Salvador Dali)
II - Renaissance (Michaelangelo's Statue of David)
III - Fresco (Raphael, Da Vinci)
IV - Abstract Expressionism (Jackson Pollock)
V - Pop Art (Andy Warhol)
VI - Venice Beach Public Art Walls
VII - Cubism (Picasso)
VIII - Contemporary art

True, but I'm guessing employees and those with "connects" get at least 10 of those pairs. I never won at this particular HOH before so i'm pretty surprised. Will post some pics when I get them tomorrow. No surprise I didn't get a call for any other spot yet, not even for the bobcat 10's lol

i was talking to someone at a HOH when i got my raffle ticket. I was wearing the 5s and he was wearing the 4s so i asked him how they do pairs after and how he got his. He told me each employee was allowed to select one of the 8 models and purchase for retail.

Nike Zoom Kobe VI Prelude RAFFLE on Saturday 01/11/14. PICK UP A RAFFLE TICKET BETWEEN 11:30am & 12pm

*a little late on that...

Last edited:

BEVERLY CENTER JUST CALLED!!!!!!!!! got 2 pairs on lock 
Dude you are one lucky SOB mind if I ask what size you won? I'm asking because I entered a raffle there too and I wanted to see if my chances are still good. edit: nvm I'm assuming you wear a size 10 reading your sig and all.

Last edited:
No call from 34th or Brooklyn. After the VII I'm not trying anymore with a raffle. More than gladly to bow out from this ******** before year's end.

Back
Top Bottom