• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Yeah but I think he got fired/legal trouble then number disconnected, knew him for long time and now he's hiding apparently 

do you bring your family/friends? I just can't fathom entering anymore when I see families lined up and I'm there solo  debating on why do I bother coming here and convincing myself the food court is worth the trip

Waiting for the raffles to go ONLINE so the nerds can pimp them out to us and then some rebellion led by a false profit to change the system amounts to nothing because he secretly consults all the rsvp pimps and is just diverting attention   
nah I go by myself to every raffle. Once or twice I went with a friend or two but they went for themselves. I always got that phone call though :smokin

Trying to look for another pair, but it seems like these guys think they are sitting on gold :rolleyes

Last edited:
Just got my ticket from SG for the prelude 5.

Gonna be a good saturday if i get the 6s and then the call from SG

I've done all my raffles solo and legitimately, usually just go after work or on my lunch break.

Honestly there's pros and cons to every raffle style though. Doing it by size might be the most fair cuz if you win you're guaranteed your size, and it's maybe likely to have less resellers since people entering wouldn't just get whatever they could get their hands on.

On the other hand, if they only have 2 pairs of your size but the first two guys picked get those pairs and you would've been picked 3rd overall, you're going home empty handed. The NYC approach, if you get picked at all, would at least guarantee you something that you could size swap if you wanted them to wear.

it's possible, lets say they get 40 pairs u have a 10% chance
True, but I'm guessing employees and those with "connects" get at least 10 of those pairs. I never won at this particular HOH before so i'm pretty surprised. Will post some pics when I get them tomorrow. No surprise I didn't get a call for any other spot yet, not even for the bobcat 10's lol

I'm jealous seeing all that at least have a small chance going to a store and getting in a raffle. Not very motivated to wake up in the morning to try but can't get them if you don't try.  And if I don't get these I won't be near as disappointed about it as I was missing all the others that have released so far.

True, but I'm guessing employees and those with "connects" get at least 10 of those pairs. I never won at this particular HOH before so i'm pretty surprised. Will post some pics when I get them tomorrow. No surprise I didn't get a call for any other spot yet, not even for the bobcat 10's lol
:lol: not one call for those 10s for me. I'll take that all day, give me preludes and the limited **** and hoh can keep the other stuff

SG does the best raffles ever. Not only do they go by sizes but they post videos up of them picking the tickets and then you have like 1-2 days to pick up the shoes.

i missed their call 3 times when i won the champ pack and they still held my pair 

SG does the best raffles ever. Not only do they go by sizes but they post videos up of them picking the tickets and then you have like 1-2 days to pick up the shoes.

i missed their call 3 times when i won the champ pack and they still held my pair 
wheres SG?

Wish the VIs were just as vibrant as the hd pics posted here but they're not. The beach print on the upper is a lot more dull which kind of disappointed me, but I still want a pair hopefully I get a call today for pick up.

These are sick! Is there really only 12s pairs total or 12 pairs given out for free? Any other stuff nike vault giving out ? I saw a prelude 3 hoodie on ebay.
these are sick but i can't justify driving up 1 hour to LA for a pair of socks 

frown.gif
mean.gif
will probably never own the Prelude VI, or any other Prelude.
Not with that attitude. Gotta persevere.

Back
Top Bottom