• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Actually that math is off.  Not everyone will go for each size.  There could be a higher percent going for a size 10 than a size 8. 

Kind've hard to accurately put a percentage on something like this.  
not all raffles have u put in a size

Don't really need these. Would cop if I won, but I miss oh well, there are other OG Kobe's I will work on getting. I feel like Prelude pack has been resellers gold.

not all raffles have u put in a size
At HOH they do.  Which is what I was referring to.  

They could pull 50 tickets out and 30 potentially could be Size 10's.  

Odds are that they keep pulling tickets until all sizes are fulfilled.  

Also, no call from Chicago HOH yet for me.  

It's stupid to not do sizes on the tickets IMO. Some people actually want the shoes to wear, or for personal collection.

Yeah, it's dumb to not do sizes but what percentage of buyers actually WEAR their shoes nowadays?

Nah the szs thing is BS. if you win u should select whatever size u want, not be confined to one size that the store might not even receive or only have one pair of

Sizing at raffles are a must..

Get rid of resellers to a certain extent..

I mean ..

What if I won a raffle, and bob won.

We go and there's only one size 12 left..

Do I beat bobs *** for my 12??

Even though we both won.

Makes no sense .

I think it's better to put sizes too just to make sure everyone (or at least more people) gets what they want/would wear. On the other hand, I guess it's faster for employees to just pick out whoever gets picked first and let them decide on size over the phone cuz all the raffle tickets go in the same box regardless of size (at least in NYC). They'd have to spend more time picking tickets if they were going by size, unless they already had separate boxes ready for each size.

Last edited:
I don't win these raffles anyways.  I don't even know why i waste the 20 minutes of my Thursday's to get tickets.  
tired.gif
frown.gif

Nah the szs thing is BS. if you win u should select whatever size u want, not be confined to one size that the store might not even receive or only have one pair of

You do have a choice of whatever size you want, WHEN you get your raffle ticket. They won't raffle a size that they're not receiving in the store.

Imagine you winning, you want a 10.5, a bunch of small footers don't get THEIR size but get the 10.5 because it's easier to sell. You'd be pissed.

You do have a choice of whatever size you want, WHEN you get your raffle ticket. They won't raffle a size that they're not receiving in the store.

Imagine you winning, you want a 10.5, a bunch of small footers don't get THEIR size but get the 10.5 because it's easier to sell. You'd be pissed.
happens all the time in NYC, don't care about it. I'd rather get a pair, be it an 8 or 14 (or my actual sz) then nothing in shoes like these

happens all the time in NYC, don't care about it. I'd rather get a pair, be it an 8 or 14 (or my actual sz) then nothing in shoes like these

That would be ok to me if I was looking to sell, most of my recent pick ups have been strictly for me though. I'm not trying to cop a 13 to size swap for my size. If it's not 10-11, I don't need it.

Haven't heard anything yet from HOH Brooklyn or 34th.

And yes, these raffles are rigged for certain customers. I thought we knew that already.

I've won multiple HoH raffles when they have called saying I won but don't have my size then they tell the sizes remaining and which one I want  

I tried the raffle and tried the twitter DM and nothing. I guess I struck out on these. The 6s were the ones I was looking forward to the most. |I

I've won multiple HoH raffles when they have called saying I won but don't have my size then they tell the sizes remaining and which one I want  
this is why raffles should be held by sz.

Example... IF I wanted to enter a raffle at HOHLA (or any other SoCal HOH) I have to drive hour and a half + to enter the raffle (3 hours round trip), then if I win, hour and a half to go pick up (that's already 4.5 hours), just to show up and someone took my size? Then another hour and a half drive home. That's 6 hours of driving (with no traffic, la has some ****** up traffic at times).

If you're lining up with fcfs, grab what you can. It's not right for others, but it is what it is. But if it's a raffle where you have to sign up, and they're trying to make things "fair", should be raffle per size.

Back
Top Bottom