• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Oh fox hills
laugh.gif
can't wait for Fordham road hoh to open up or another hoh in the metropolitan area
I hear talks of a possible HOH @ SI mall

Just tried on my 5ludes ...my size 13 seems very tts and is an exact fit to my 8s. My older 5scare pretty beat so tough to compare to their original sizing. That being said, if I can find another 13 5lude for a decent price I will be getting one to stock for the first time in years..had forgot how much I like the feel of the 5s and these just look really nice ... Nothing too over the top. May try to trade the recently acquired WTK8s for them if I csn swing it... Tough call

most schools/college are still on winter break

plus it's a friday... who in college schedules for a friday morning class?
roll.gif
Im on the East its 12:50

I aint to familiar with FH if that is it. 

I know ppl who back in college already doe 

Last edited:
Got the call from HOH not long ago. Kinda had a felling I was gonna win at that specific location. :smokin Pretty sure the raffle is rigged though, cause like 400+ people entered and I know I'm not THAT lucky.

Got the call from HOH not long ago. Kinda had a felling I was gonna win at that specific location. :smokin Pretty sure the raffle is rigged though, cause like 400+ people entered and I know I'm not THAT lucky.
it's possible, lets say they get 40 pairs u have a 10% chance

it's possible, lets say they get 40 pairs u have a 10% chance
Actually that math is off.  Not everyone will go for each size.  There could be a higher percent going for a size 10 than a size 8. 

Kind've hard to accurately put a percentage on something like this.  

Back
Top Bottom