• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I'd gladly pay a reseller on ebay before I'd camp.  No shoe is worth that much of my time, outside in this freezing rain. 

Trip a few drunk hipsters walking by in Wicker Park though for entertainment. 
roll.gif

I hope this thread doesn't turn into ONLY talk about early links in the next 12 hours.  

@s dubl
  better lay down the law on this one lol.  
:evil:

I will however allow the link to be posted prior to the drop, if someone wants to be generous and post it. If someone misses it, they better go back and look for it. Requests for it to be posted, or people asking where the link was posted will be deleted. People posting "hoax", or fake links for the "lulz" or whatever reason will be BANNED on site.

And again... Repeat offenders will get warnings, suspensions, or bans.

Yeah if someone wants to post it let them cook :smokin I might as well try that ****. How do u avoid getting cancelled? Just check out like 5 min later at 8:05?

I'm not screwing around with early links and I'll never use a bot. This **** is just ridiculous.

Thread been moving so fast cant keep up yall went about 6 pages since i last check .. guess im glue from now on i need these 6s

:nerd:

Last edited:

A homie sent me this photo a few minutes ago...
haha I was right in front of that lady with a sweater, nice couple.

This is how it was at 5 am.

It was all a slow slow creep, you see people slowly moving in after security said I SEE ANY OF YOU EARLY YOU WILL BE BANNED. Closer it got to 5 people started parking in lot and gathering,and then BAM out of no where mayhem to be first in line.

It went from FCFS to raffle because there were so many people and it became uncontrollable. They came out 3 different people passed out tickets. So many people double tripple up all the way to sharing up to 15 in a group of 5. I believe they started calling numbers around 630 7 and continued to about 9 am or more.

I eventually got one at 166. I was looking to get bred 1 or maybe one of the 200+ gamma 11s and maybe trade for a bred 1 later. Got my size gamma 11 and I will say I regret calling them poor mans space jams, they are really clean. Still hope to trade.

Btw, they had I think 2 full size runs on prelude 1-5 and what the kobes. I saw same sizes of the same shoe multiple times.

Crazy day

I was 166, so it went all the way up to maybe 300+ behind us. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom