• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Good thing the Js died down and there nothing worth buying...the month of December, Nike dug a hole thru my pockets...

After all this is said and done...once spring hits...im breaking out the IV's!

Just won these for $76 won't feel so bad if I strike out tomorrow..
That's what I'm talkin' about
nthat.gif

heads up for the ppl waiting on cerritos, hoh they just called went 3/4 only struck out at south coast it looks like

Last edited:
Well its about 6:15 on the west coast, and I have all but lost hope that I am getting a call.  Still got a couple more options, that might come through, fingers crossed.  

Tampa doesn't answer phones Bc the most idiotic of people call with kindergarten questions.

I would un hook the phone too...

Dudes still rocking tall Ts and du rags like ja rule just came out...
On the off chance that they do answer the phone, you can hardly understand any of the girls there anyways...

(St Pete resident)

Good cop on those home Vs gil, been looking for a pair at a decent price for awhile.

Y'all better not hit that link at 8 tomorrow, that tweet ain't dropping till like 8:03 :lol:

Tampa doesn't answer phones Bc the most idiotic of people call with kindergarten questions.

I would un hook the phone too...

Dudes still rocking tall Ts and du rags like ja rule just came out...
On the off chance that they do answer the phone, you can hardly understand any of the girls there anyways...

(St Pete resident)
ARE THEY SESSY LATINA MAMIS?

haha I was right in front of that lady with a sweater, nice couple.

This is how it was at 5 am.

It was all a slow slow creep, you see people slowly moving in after security said I SEE ANY OF YOU EARLY YOU WILL BE BANNED. Closer it got to 5 people started parking in lot and gathering,and then BAM out of no where mayhem to be first in line.

It went from FCFS to raffle because there were so many people and it became uncontrollable. They came out 3 different people passed out tickets. So many people double tripple up all the way to sharing up to 15 in a group of 5. I believe they started calling numbers around 630 7 and continued to about 9 am or more.

I eventually got one at 166. I was looking to get bred 1 or maybe one of the 200+ gamma 11s and maybe trade for a bred 1 later. Got my size gamma 11 and I will say I regret calling them poor mans space jams, they are really clean. Still hope to trade.

Btw, they had I think 2 full size runs on prelude 1-5 and what the kobes. I saw same sizes of the same shoe multiple times.

Crazy day

I was 166, so it went all the way up to maybe 300+ behind us. 
#166 doesn't even sound too bad, they ended at like #380 before the no raffle ticket people. I couldn't even get a raffle ticket.. i got there at like 610 and already heard numbers being called and saw dudes holding like 10 tickets im like wtf. so dam salty
mean.gif
. When u went in were all the bred 1s gone already? That was probably my #1 shoe on my list, either that or WTK/ Prelude 1 or 4s... Heard they had A LOT of gammas tho. How come you didn't get preludes instead?
What else shoes were at the HoH FX, besides preludes 2-5 ? Jordan's ?!
Prelude 1s - 5s , buncha GR retros prolly from the laneys and then on. WTK, Bred 1s , Gamma 11,12 , 3Lab5, Xmas pack

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom