Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Whats illegal about it though?
They weren't available to sell to the public.  Nike never released the tweet. According to Nike's policy, once the tweet goes lives - availability begins.  These were illegally purchased beforehand...

They weren't available to sell to the public.  Nike never released the tweet. According to Nike's policy, once the tweet goes lives - availability begins.  These were illegally purchased beforehand...
EXACTLY!

Ya I guess I dont like the term 'illegal'

Unauthorized purchases? Yea i like that better.
But nothing illegal about finding a site page before nike tells you where it is.

where are 2s prices dropping? And I'm not talking about small sizes. I need a pair lower than $330

I watched a couple of pairs of prelude 2s and one 3 finish around the 370-385 range on eBay. If you message them and try to deal through PayPal you may be able to drop it to 350-360. My buddy just sold his prelude 2s sz 9 for 345 shipped

Last edited:
340 a good price for the 3's?

4's going above $500. :smh: No way I'm paying that much.

Last edited:
Don't pay $500+ for the IVs. Some dudes are just capitalizing on the fact that the NDC pairs haven't dropped yet. They'll go for $300-400 just like the IIs and IIIs. Don't be fooled by eBay prices.

Debating on wether to purchase the 3s locally for 330 or just save the money for the 5s. Decisions decisions....

Don't pay $500+ for the IVs. Some dudes are just capitalizing on the fact that the NDC pairs haven't dropped yet. They'll go for $300-400 just like the IIs and IIIs. Don't be fooled by eBay prices.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the $300 - 400 range for the Prelude 2 and 3 can be attributed to the fact that those pairs were essentially considered the weakest links of the pack. I see the Prelude 4 - 7 hitting Prelude 1 status in the $500 - $600 range. Just my opinion, though.

4, 5 maybe. 6s, I don't see it. 7s, possibly. Not many liked the original 7s, most hated em. 8s... I'm really beginning to hate that model.

I'm hoping Nike will launch these with the V's next weekend, if they did the pack as a whole release, everyone would have a shot at these

its been said at least 3 times on the last 2 pages... but around 350
I really don't get the point of this, I wouldn't ask if I'd seen a definitive answer. I saw a lot of speculation about where prices will eventually be and people asking if they should cop at a certain price but didn't see anything about the current going price of them. 

The 4s are best out of the pack IMO.

3s are my second favorite.

Followed by 5s.

This pack will only rise in price as the years pass.

They are a great piece of kobe history.

Great piece of Kobe history are the colorways he actually wore, that were pretty readily available to the public. These will only go up on price because of hype.

Back
Top Bottom