• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
The academy website is down..I know for a fact of a few people who complained to them yesterday about the bot issues..I wonder if that has anything to do with it...

Seriously doubt it... Don't think they care anyway as long as they are selling.

Hate how hard these are to get, got lucky on the 1's but no chance since. Really need those 3's might have to sell some stuff but I hate paying over retail, may just hold out and pray for a random restock

Hate how hard these are to get, got lucky on the 1's but no chance since. Really need those 3's might have to sell some stuff but I hate paying over retail, may just hold out and pray for a random restock
I have a feeling when they do restock, it'll be all of em at the same time.

That would have been awesome.

No TLO and drop all 8 pairs at once.

People that reallllly wanted certain pairs would have a good chance at them.

Would be a mess just like all the other restocks. I come up empty handed on each and every one of the restocks from ndc too.

got the same feeling, will only be going for 3-5 when it happens, new years resolution is to cut down on shoes purchases but when it comes to Kobe's I can't help myself

I'd have to assume people have bots/scripts or whatever running constantly to check for restocks.

Just seems like the common man would need great timing and a lot of luck to come across a restock.

Not unless they gr the stuff.

Insiders let people know when restocks are going to happen, when that happens, bots are ready.
I think they will be a lot quiet for a while. Nike probably watching them like a hawk now after the early link disaster . If it was Me I couldn't or wouldn't risk my job like that.

Early links aren't given out all the time... Some dudes have figured out how to predict the link.

Ironic you can get banned from Nike by technically purchasing a product on their website :lol:

Last edited:

prelude 2 and 3 prices are dropping....and dropping FAST. 
Yup, Ive them as low as low 300's now.  The 1's are the only one's from the pack still selling for $500+.

Not to go too far off topic, but 1 way Nike can "somewhat" even the playing field is by disabling or removing Nike log-in accounts.  This will eliminate all the ATC services out there..

Yeah, the Is have not really gone down in price at all, although prices for the IIs and IIIs will be creeping back up once they start disappearing. Now's probably the best time to grab them.

Prices are creeping down on these 3s but theres not many pairs left. 

I think by the time the 6s release, hype will be to an all time high on this pack and prices on 1 2 and 3s will shoot up 

Back
Top Bottom