• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Why would you check out if u know the link hasn't been tweeted :lol: that's dumb af did they think they were still going to get them :rofl:

Ticketmaster implemented that waiting room thing. Eventually, Nike will have to do something about this. 
Weren't you the one begging for bots?  What's wrong?  Your bot not good enough? 
laugh.gif

Nah same **** different toilet, Im just lucky, guess the females filling out the raffle info be feeling me so they put my ticket off to the side :lol:

lol im suprised they arnt thinking this guy again? throw away his ticket pick another person

People don't think when they have something in their cart nowadays. 

The thirst takes over and logic is out the door.  

Early links are ruined because people just abuse them.  

the early link was only for the US NDC or for EU NDC as well ? to know if european bot users will be banned as well :O 

Who knows how it'll play out.  There are MANY ways of getting those early links.  However I wouldn't advise using them at this point.  

Just out of boredom, for those who own or have owned 1-8, what was your sizing?

I - 14
II - 14
III - 14
IV - 15
V - 15
VI - 14
VII - 15
VIII - 14

I - 14

II - 14

III - 14

IV - 15

V - 15

VI - 14

VII - 15

VIII - 14
All my Kobes are 13. Only pairs I could've went up in was 4s, and certain cws of 7s.

Got the 3s. Amazing. Next all in on the 6s. Will try for the rest to cover the resell cost if i get lucky. Thas it for me tho. 

Just a curiosity, how did people get early links to the preludes 4 on nike? And im pretty sure they have the early link for the bred 1s also, cus it was sold out less than 3 mins in nike, and nike usually takes around 10-15 minutes on limited shoes.

:lol: there's too many ppl signing up for all that

hahah i mean when they draw your name since it isnt a live raffle

1 9.5
2 9.5
3 9.5
4 9.5/10
5 10 possibly 9.5 also
6 9/9.5
7 10
8 9.5

having a flat foot + wide = headache when buying new shoes

Last edited:

Just a curiosity, how did people get early links to the preludes 4 on nike? And im pretty sure they have the early link for the bred 1s also, cus it was sold out less than 3 mins in nike, and nike usually takes around 10-15 minutes on limited shoes.
Probably Twitter, or people are figuring them out.

At this point it doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom