• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

Prices are creeping down on these 3s but theres not many pairs left. 

I think by the time the 6s release, hype will be to an all time high on this pack and prices on 1 2 and 3s will shoot up 
That's the dilemma...As inventory decreases, prices will start to raise up again.

I have a deal on the table for the prelude 4's for $350, but I am hesitant seeing as ndc has yet to release...On one end, I have "hope" to be able to grab a pair when they release but on the other end if I miss out, I may end up paying even more...

I'm not one to say go for resell prices, I'm all for retail or bust. But $350 for 4s might be the best you'll see. 4s seem to be in most peoples top 3 of this pack. 2s and 3s are not, which is why most aren't willing to pay crazy prices on em.

Better make up your mind quick before someone steals that deal out from under you.

Last edited:
That's the dilemma...As inventory decreases, prices will start to raise up again.

I have a deal on the table for the prelude 4's for $350, but I am hesitant seeing as ndc has yet to release...On one end, I have "hope" to be able to grab a pair when they release but on the other end if I miss out, I may end up paying even more...

Prob should take it and if you luck out on retail trade for another prelude or sell. You should be able to flip quick for 350 plus shipping.

Those with the prelude 4's, how do they fit, TTS?  I may have a deal for a 9.5 in place even though my TTS is 10. 

Is the academy on break because they haven't been responding to emails. Anyone here got their order from them for the prelude iv? They sent me a tracking # and such on the 26th for cancelling my order of the zk1 but I still haven't received the shoes and the info still states electronic shipping info received. I assume Monday I'll get my shoes or they haven't shipped yet?

Is the academy on break because they haven't been responding to emails. Anyone here got their order from them for the prelude iv? They sent me a tracking # and such on the 26th for cancelling my order of the zk1 but I still haven't received the shoes and the info still states electronic shipping info received. I assume Monday I'll get my shoes or they haven't shipped yet?
I'm sure you'll get them in on Monday.  Its not an issue with the academy, rather a USPS issue.  They are the worst when it comes to updating tracking status...

Ironic you can get banned from Nike by technically purchasing a product on their website
laugh.gif
You left out illegally Purchasing.

I don't believe legality is an issue, frowned upon yes, swat team kicking in your door though....Afraid not man.

OG 2s shouldn't even be going for $300.... $200 is crazy talk for OG 2s in most colorways.

Back
Top Bottom