• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Resell prices gonna be crazy on 4-8. 7 won't be as bad but it will be up there.

Last edited:
Great piece of Kobe history are the colorways he actually wore, that were pretty readily available to the public. These will only go up on price because of hype.

I see what you are saying, but The meaning behind each shoe (Colorway and all) is truly a piece of history.

I think this pack is so well done that it's truly impressive nike even had the brains to think of it lol

It's a timeline translated on shoes.

Don't pay $500+ for the IVs. Some dudes are just capitalizing on the fact that the NDC pairs haven't dropped yet. They'll go for $300-400 just like the IIs and IIIs. Don't be fooled by eBay prices.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the $300 - 400 range for the Prelude 2 and 3 can be attributed to the fact that those pairs were essentially considered the weakest links of the pack. I see the Prelude 4 - 7 hitting Prelude 1 status in the $500 - $600 range. Just my opinion, though.
Well, they'll all hit higher prices eventually for sure, and I agree the later models in general are more popular. I'm just saying it's way too soon to jump on $500 resale for the IVs when NDC pairs haven't even dropped yet. Asking around on eBay, I've already had 2 sellers tell me they'll sell for $375 and $400 in my size and heard of other dudes already buying for $340-360.

Haven't really been paying attention to the pack because I personally thought 1-4's are ugly.

With that being said, anyone know where the 5's are being released? These are the only ones worth grabbing in my opinion.

I know ndc and all niketowns are getting them, but is that it?

It is a great idea, I'm not a fan of all the cws tho. I'm sure there is people that are, nothing wrong with that.

IMO it was horribly executed by Nike. Kobe fans aren't only in LA... Kobe has a huge following worldwide. These should have been more available to more people.

It is a great idea, I'm not a fan of all the cws tho. I'm sure there is people that are, nothing wrong with that.

IMO it was horribly executed by Nike. Kobe fans aren't only in LA... Kobe has a huge following worldwide. These should have been more available to more people.
they were available at multiple locations in all major cities in china (shanghai, beijing, HK)

I think the 5s are the worse of the pack. Wouldn't mind getting to trade for 1s or sell for enough to buy 2s and half on the 3s. I keep seeing the same sellers drop the price regularly on both. Wasn't in to the Kobe line well shoes period until this year but it seems like vs is everyone's favorite model followed by ivs.

I just wish people didn't have to jump through so many hoops to buy shoes they like...

this is true...the game isn't the same as it was when the IVs and Vs dropped...Carpe Diems were easy to obtain...I remember sitting there looking at the Chaos IVs for a few minutes online deciding if I really wanted them before pulling the trigger...Chaos Vs were easy to get as well...but it is what it is now

IVs are one of my favorite shoes ever. I like the Vs, just not as much as most Kobe fans. And IMO the Vs **** all over the IVs.

1-3-5-7s are probably my favorites. I'd be happy with only owning those.... At retail.

The 4s are best out of the pack IMO.

3s are my second favorite.

Followed by 5s.

This pack will only rise in price as the years pass.

They are a great piece of kobe history.
In terms of this pack, I rank them 4, 3, 2, 1, 7 and the rest are equally unappealing (to me).

I wish they would've done simple colorways across the board and/or more with a Lakers feel. Would've been a nice touch since he's going to be a Laker for life.

But, I'm probably in the minority as admittedly, I can never have enough Laker colorways

In terms of this pack, I rank them 4, 3, 2, 1, 7 and the rest are equally unappealing (to me).
I wish they would've done simple colorways across the board and/or more with a Lakers feel. Would've been a nice touch since he's going to be a Laker for life.

But, I'm probably in the minority as admittedly, I can never have enough Laker colorways

Id of prefered that as well. All that random art crap doesnt work.

IVs are one of my favorite shoes ever. I like the Vs, just not as much as most Kobe fans. And IMO the Vs **** all over the IVs.

1-3-5-7s are probably my favorites. I'd be happy with only owning those.... At retail.

IVs and Vs are one of my favorites of all time as well. Looks wise I definitely give the nod to the Vs...but I don't agree with most people on here that say the Vs were better performance wise than the IVs...and the only reason I say that...TRACTION...but it goes both ways if they added herringbone to the Vs it would have been perfect...if they added forefoot zoom to the IVs it would have been perfect...either way they are still both monsters on the court...I just hope everyone who really wants one for themselves is able to get them

4,5,7 and 8 are my favorites...now the 9...we will see

I just wish people didn't have to jump through so many hoops to buy shoes they like...
This, Kobe has fans on the east coast, I mean I know New York got the kicks but theres plenty of the northeast that has no major HOH or Niketown for kicks.with his popularity so sky high it would make sense to make these more avalible but thats not how nike does it 

The Prelude Vs are pretty cool, and I'll try to cop cuz Vs are my favorite in the Kobe line. That said, I don't like them as much as some of the others in the pack, and if I made a top 5 Vs list, the Preludes wouldn't make it, might be top 10 at best. I personally think the art theme for the pack is really cool, but I would've preferred something more subtle for the Vs.

V's are alright to me, I don't see what's good about them, V's my favorite model out of the kobe line, but those prelude's are just decent nothing better, I just want the 7's already 
pimp.gif

I hope after 9s drop they start releasing retros, maybe twice in this season so it wont affect 9s sales..

I hope they do more designs like the one, its simple yet modern to the cw releasing these days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom