• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
@rjohnse5 whats your thoughts? material and does that swoosh feel like "cardboard" as some have said... 

misnamed*
ain't mine lol. I personally wasn't really feeling em but I'm 2/3 in this pack so you best believe if I get 6/8 or 7/8 I'll be looking for 2s. Also I have a new found respect for the 2s cuz of the statue reference my man's posted earlier. Would be a very nice shoe to ball in at least

I can see why someone would say it's cardboard, but it is really rubber in the color that reminds me of a piano key. I personally think it really goes with the marble.

As for the material of the shoe itself, it's not suede... it's textured but not like the other kobe's i've seen. If anyone else with these in hand can help me explain, please do. 

the 3s may be the best shoe out of the pack, to me its very unappealing for casual use, but the theme of the shoe and the story behind it probably makes it the best shoe in the pack and a dope collector item, I just would have trouble rocking it, I just want the 6s and 8s

did HOH give out tix already for the 3's? I tried calling a couple locations and all phone lines are busy.

@gil23  i never said I wasn't going to... I just bought with the expectation that I wasn't a fan of the actual model of the shoe. However, the details blew me away on these...

Unreal as it sounds, earlier this morning a Ebay listing for a Kobe 3 pre-order ended ar $810.
Absolutely insane!.

Didn't realize there was such hype about the 3's.
Figured thoese gore-tex waffle 3's would be the least hyped of the entire pack. Guess I'm wrong.

Salt from these pics .........jk at first all I really wanted were 3,4,6 now I want 1,2,7 too. Hope I can at least cop the ones I wanted from day 1 for retail.
Also love the art information!

I agree at first I was like 2,4,5 but now I wish I would've went for 1 & 3! Sneaker problems

My post got deleted of the pics of my II's... weird 
my god these are sexy..........im gonna be dropping alot oh cash soon
tongue.gif

For those who copped preludes off NDC...

Did you get that connection error?

Did you get through manually or with a bot?

Really want a chance at those 3s i been saying it this whole time. I love those joints.

Unreal as it sounds, earlier this morning a Ebay listing for a Kobe 3 pre-order ended ar $810.
Absolutely insane!.

Didn't realize there was such hype about the 3's.
Figured thoese gore-tex waffle 3's would be the least hyped of the entire pack. Guess I'm wrong.
Kobe and Nike aren't dumb. They knew that the 3's were the ugly duckling so they made them all black with the neat multicolor to minimize the "waffle" look. Then Kobe used his little promo vid to say that they were "probably his favorite and most meaningful of the whole pack."

Kobe and Nike aren't dumb. They knew that the 3's were the ugly duckling so they made them all black with the neat multicolor to minimize the "waffle" look. Then Kobe used his little promo vid to say that they were "probably his favorite and most meaningful of the whole pack."
swoosh aint dumb

wish i lived in new york to have a chance or at least get a good deal :smh:

Last edited:

Usually I wouldn't hate on a store so much.  But Succezz doesn't give anyone a shot at shoes for retail.   

I hope they get their Nike/Jordan Brand account pulled.  

Stick with LDRS or St Alfred's in Chicago, at least they sell for the proper prices and aren't scum. 
St Alfred for sure. I make the trip to that part of town every time I'm in Chicago.

So HOH in South Coast  said the raffle is over? So does that mean they did it yesterday or today. I always thought they were on a wed or thursday.

Back
Top Bottom