• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Thanks. Are tickets always handed out on Sundays? Reason I ask is, I'll probably be in the area in Sunday. Might as well try my luck if I am.
I was told because of the holidays and the number of releases that this week would be changed up. Usually they go a few days with raffles but apparently some stores did one day. 

If adult size DS it sounds too good to be true. Retail + tax = $220 neighborhood. $50 profit for a reseller doesn't sound right.
especially for this pair of shoe. there's a dude that ask 350 for wtk too. holiday season 1st class scammer is out on the loose..

What's people's fascination with having the whole pack??
I see a few cats who are just going to off the model(s) they have because they struck out on others?? Makes it seem like you don't have a genuine interest in the pack to begin with if you're just going to give up.

Thanks. Are tickets always handed out on Sundays? Reason I ask is, I'll probably be in the area in Sunday. Might as well try my luck if I am.
think they switched it up just this time. Normally it's Tuesday Wednesday or Wednesday Thursday
Damn...
ohwell.gif
Alp is right, Footlocker, et al. usually do their raffle tickets on Tuesday-Wednesday.   Since Christmas is next Wednesday, there's a decent chance they may do a Sunday raffle ticket entry again.

Well I'm salty, pretty sure all the HoH in SoCal did their calls yesterday or today... and I got nathannnn
frown.gif

So HOH in South Coast  said the raffle is over? So does that mean they did it yesterday or today. I always thought they were on a wed or thursday.
they told me they were only having people enter sunday and monday. They will call wed-friday
My local shoe group said only HOH South Coast and Lakewood haven't made calls yet.  So Cerritos and Beverly Center are done.   I have one last chance.

think they switched it up just this time. Normally it's Tuesday Wednesday or Wednesday Thursday

Damn... :\

Alp is right, Footlocker, et al. usually do their raffle tickets on Tuesday-Wednesday.   Since Christmas is next Wednesday, there's a decent chance they may do a Sunday raffle ticket entry again.
I'll stop by and see.

i'm still wishy washy about paying a substantial amount above retail for the Prelude II, I might just try for EACH one so if I somehow get one I can trade for the II and/or VII.

My local shoe group said only HOH South Coast and Lakewood haven't made calls yet.  So Cerritos and Beverly Center are done.   I have one last chance.
Did they say anything about Glendale? If not i guess Im in the same boat as you guys
nerd.gif

I was told because of the holidays and the number of releases that this week would be changed up. Usually they go a few days with raffles but apparently some stores did one day. 
Right that is what they told me too.  With all the craziness of the holidays and then add the gammas on top of it, they tried for a different day to combat that.

So many sneakers in such a short span is killin me!!

Perfect bait tactic by Nike, IMO. I'm all wrapped up in grabbing some of the most limited edition shoes of the year while hundreds of thousands of Jordan's are dropping all around me.

True, there are tons of hyped Jordans dropping, mainly the gammas, so hopefully we can get what we really want while everyone is fighting over those.

Anyone in NYC know how 34th St ended up handling their release of the Prelude IIIs? Tried to get a raffle ticket this past Sunday, and it was just a mob of people outside, probably mainly there for the Gamma XIs. Asked one dude in line who said they were handing out guaranteed tickets, but one of the employees in the store said they didn't know how they were handling releases for any of the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom