• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
As of a few weeks ago?  Better re-train Julian then since he doesn't play by your new rules.   $200 for Laney 1 OG's? $350 for Green glows?  Please! 

Succezz is the WORST, stay away if you're in Chicago.  They never sell anything for box price/retail price. 
:rofl: succezz getting roasted on this forum.

Usually I wouldn't hate on a store so much.  But Succezz doesn't give anyone a shot at shoes for retail.   

I hope they get their Nike/Jordan Brand account pulled.  

Stick with LDRS or St Alfred's in Chicago, at least they sell for the proper prices and aren't scum. 

Last edited:

Usually I wouldn't hate on a store so much.  But Succezz doesn't give anyone a shot at shoes for retail.   

Stick with LDRS or St Alfred's in Chicago, at least they sell for the proper prices and aren't scum. 
GET EM lol

ohhkillem

Last edited:
i never liked the 3s (due to the waffle upper) but after all the preludes were revealed (before ndc posted with vids) i thought the 3s looked the best... never wore the 3s but my top 3 kobes comfort & visually were the 4s, 5s, and 8s. the prelude 3s appeal to me for 2 reasons 1. cuz the waffle upper isnt as noticeable as the regular 3s & 2. cause they are not as loud as most of the preludes easy to see why i like the prelude: 1s, 2s, and 7s aswell (i have enough loud shoes in my collection)

^ That's exactly how I feel (although I won't be going after the 3s). The simple colorways on the 1s, 2s, 3s, and 7s are the best imo. I do like the 6s though :lol:.

The 1s, 2s, and 3s look very mature and refined and elegant kind of art. The rest to me seem to try to fit into pop culture with its loud and modern style. IMO

The 1s, 2s, and 3s look very mature and refined and elegant kind of art. The rest to me seem to try to fit into pop culture with its loud and modern style. IMO

Could not have said it any better. Some real inspired design in the first 3.

Not sure if anyone on here is into art, but the fact that each Prelude takes design cues and details from actual art styles, artists, and paintings is what's really dope to me about this pack. Had a friend who's into art and sneakers name some real life examples or similarities, based on Nike's descriptions

I - Surrealism (Salvador Dali)
II - Renaissance (Michaelangelo's Statue of David)
III - Fresco (Raphael, Da Vinci)
IV - Abstract Expressionism (Jackson Pollock)
V - Pop Art (Andy Warhol)
VI - Venice Beach Public Art Walls
VII - Cubism (Picasso)
VIII - Contemporary art

Not sure if anyone on here is into art, but the fact that each Prelude takes design cues and details from actual art styles, artists, and paintings is what's really dope to me about this pack. Had a friend who's into art and sneakers name some real life examples or similarities, based on Nike's descriptions

VII - Cubism (Picasso)
VIII - Contemporary art
repped. this was interesting and enlightening

VII - Cubism (Picasso)
VIII - Contemporary art

Great post. Was actually into this.

hurry up and delete that before the art beast's see this and we have less of a chance ..

repped tho, will have them all :D

Last edited:

VII - Cubism (Picasso)
VIII - Contemporary art
I can respect this :smokin info

hurry up and delete that before the art beast's see this and we have less of a chance ..

repped tho, will have them all
happy.gif
roll.gif

@rjohnse5 whats your thoughts? material and does that swoosh feel like "cardboard" as some have said... 

misnamed*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom