• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
This month has seriously turned into a nightmare. Takedown kobe's selling out in less than a minute? The most widely released "What The" shoe obliterated by bots and churned into a $600 eBay frenzy.

I know NTers absolutely must have some one else to blame for everything they can't get, but the WTK's were a shoe that bots actually LOST BADLY on. If you didn't get a pair of those on NDC you straight up got beat by the people. NDC released them Non TLO by mistake so the bots were the last ones to the scene. People searching product code had a 40 second jump on bots and they just got that info because they paid attention to the mistake during the NDC euro drop, like all humans are capable of doing.

Last edited:
When the 3s release don't be to fast to pay 400... check CL constantly you'll find a reseller who is gonna be desperate and just wants to get his money back then you can get em for much cheper 350 range

I think a lot of folks are going to overlook the 2 and 3 because of their "popularity" within the line. I think the 2 is probably one of the better executed CWs. The inspiration actually makes sense unlike some of the others. Kobe played out of his mind in the 2. Hell, in the 3 as well.

As for the best in the pack, I haven't seen any in person because I'm not located by any of the displays. I'll probably just reserve judgement until they've all been in hand.

Last edited:
I think a lot of folks are going to overlook the 2 because of it's popularity within the line. I thinks it's probably one of the better executed CWs. The inspiration actually makes sense unlike some of the others. Kobe played out of his mind in the 2.

As for the best in the pack, I haven't seen any in person because I'm not located by any of the displays. I'll probably just reserve judgement until they've all been in hand.
which part of jersey are u from?

Order for Kobe 2 prelude via KB was canceled this morning. At this point I will more than likely sell my 1's. It was an all or none bundle, at this point it's time to move on from the rest of the pack.

I know this is a novice question at this point. But are the prelude 3 releasing on nike.com or kb24.com, and if so what time.

I think a lot of folks are going to overlook the 2 and 3 because of their "popularity" within the line. I think the 2 is probably one of the better executed CWs. The inspiration actually makes sense unlike some of the others. Kobe played out of his mind in the 2. Hell, in the 3 as well.

The detailing on each pair is pretty sick, seen them all a few times at HOH, granted they were all in cases so I couldn't check them out in hand. I can't say I have a particular favorite just yet, but I think the fact that they took some inspirations from actual artwork, artists, styles, etc is really dope.

I can definitely appreciate the detailing on each pair, just hate the fact that they're so hard to come by.

When the 3s release don't be to fast to pay 400... check CL constantly you'll find a reseller who is gonna be desperate and just wants to get his money back then you can get em for much cheper 350 range
ive gotten crazy lucky prices on kixify....my friend copped wtks for 300 3 days after they released on kixify

how I go meet dude a barclays to trade and I call him to see wassup... he goes i sold em for 4hunnah just like that... some of you people man
mean.gif

Hoping whoever said calls hadn't gone out yet because they were doing gammas first was right. I'm not generally a fan of the 3 but this colorway is incredible. If I did strike out on the raffle the hash tag on Thursday is gonna be #misery, calling it now.

Back
Top Bottom