Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Damn I would've copped easy
that's why I don't deal with kids
mean.gif
Jus texted me talking about... "oh I though you were someone else interested in a size 14 I still have your 11 where you at"... dude gotta either come up here to harlem at my school or wait till tonight at barclays... this is the best guy

lol i gues im considered a kid 14..........but i dont screw with people...i work for money to buy me shoes,so im down to buisness
I meant a kid in terms of how they conduct themselves. You could be a 30 year old man and still be a kid in my book if you conduct business like this

Damn I would've copped easy

Jus texted me talking about... "oh I though you were someone else interested in a size 14 I still have your 11 where you at"... dude gotta either come up here to harlem at my school or wait till tonight at barclays... this is the best guy
:smh: I wouldnt waste my time with a flaker like that

That tag is FIRE! Kobe killed it for all of us when he said this had a lot of meaning, now all kobe III haters flocking to this shoe, and not to mention all the BIG BANG / GALAXY owners I know going crazy, gonna make it harder to cop. Ooops should I have not said that? ha

prelude-kobe-3-04.jpg

Last edited:
prelude-kobe-3-01.jpg

This was pre herringbone, I remember people saying one of best BALL shoes (even though worst JEAN shoes) ha.

Last edited:
the think about alot of kids is they dont have respect for heat.......i wore my tour 4s to school and not one kid knew what they wear and kid called em fake livestrongs......when i wore my mars they called em fake fire reds........french blue 12s were called fake military blues
laugh.gif
 dont get envolved unless u know your shoes

^ that tumbled leather though.... lol. Kids don't know ****. My buddy was wearing OG 90s bred 11s. Kid came up like "what is that white line on the patent leather, are those fake, yah those are fake bro"

^ that tumbled leather though.... lol. Kids don't know ****. My buddy was wearing OG 90s bred 11s. Kid came up like "what is that white line on the patent leather, are those fake, yah those are fake bro"
:lol: :smh:

the think about alot of kids is they dont have respect for heat.......i wore my tour 4s to school and not one kid knew what they wear and kid called em fake livestrongs......when i wore my mars they called em fake fire reds........french blue 12s were called fake military blues:lol:  dont get envolved unless u know your shoes

Did you want them to bow down to your heat?

Right, but for what?  $350?  Your rape prices are worthless on this board.  Your shady staff always wants people to pay in cash so they can skim money off the top. 
Nah Kids Kobe Preludes are retail......Idk what kinda shady staff youre talking about but we are under new management so maybe your experience wont be as bad. Sorry about that.

Grade School Sizes available also here at Succezz.....

Right, but for what?  $350?  Your rape prices are worthless on this board.  Your shady staff always wants people to pay in cash so they can skim money off the top. 

"gotta buy $80 worth of merch to buy these mikes early for dbl box price"

Cash only

fools tried to charge me dbl box on AJKO's THE DAY THEY DROPPED

Last edited:

Nah Kids Kobe Preludes are retail......Idk what kinda shady staff youre talking about but we are under new management so maybe your experience wont be as bad. Sorry about that.
As of a few weeks ago?  Better re-train Julian then since he doesn't play by your new rules.   $200 for Laney 1 OG's? $350 for Green glows?  Please! 

Succezz is the WORST, stay away if you're in Chicago.  They never sell anything for box price/retail price. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom