Zadehkicks pre orders

Seems to be getting easier to cop Jordans again. Everyone is hitting on snkrs and a lot of Jordans are sitting in footshops/malls... It's not where it was pre-covid but it's getting there.
true, but not sure if that holds true for OG colorways just yet. hit on those heritages to turn into either a bred, black toe, or chicago LOL

IMO Zadeh being trash wasn't a matter of his shoes being real or not, it was the fact that he'd be putting up preorders for shoes that weren't even officially announced or confirmed yet. DJ folk would drop a rumor, zadeh would drop a preorder :lol: as a person with common sense I knew anyone running that kind of business was going to run into some problems, even if some orders did get fulfilled. 1% of shady **** supersedes 99% legit business IMO. And it's why I feel no pity for people naive enough to buy into that.

1691352A-AE6A-4824-B624-4CBA2238042E.png

I see something like this and I wonder what's the angle? First off, Millions of people? Millions of dollars? Sure, millions of people? Slow it down there Mak.

Do you think by sucking up, he's magically going to keep your order tucked away, send it in a few months with a handwritten note saying "Thanks for your support mak, it got me and my family through the rough times, here's your 10,000 unit order. Enjoy -Zadeh"?

so after pages of arguing, it's likely Zadeh gets a mix of legit, hard to tell UA pairs that can pass authentication. If true, then again, the bigger issue is, what do we as consumers do with GOAT/StockX/Flight Club etc?

Retail or bust now?
It can’t be confirmed. People are just speculating because it is not clear how he was obtaining is stock.

GOAT is still the viable option for me but I’ll definitely be more selective on what I buy (i.e. limited releases).

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out and if Nike had anything to do with his business being shut down. They didn’t care that much when their executives son was reselling but they appear to be going the extra mile against everyone else.

This has never been proven, the same story has been repeated for over a decade as I mentioned above.
To be honest, I really don’t give a **** if he was selling real, fake, unauthorized, etc. All I know is, if it’s too good to be true, then it usually is. And that is Zadeh’s business model - selling shoes for below retail, and getting them 3-6 months after release when he easily could have sold them for 2-3X more on StockX NEVER made sense. At all.

The one thing that has been proven - Zadeh is a scammer, and ran off with what sounds like millions of dollars. Just imagine how much money he ran off with just on Cherry XI and Fire Red 3 preorders. Lol

To be honest, I really don’t give a **** if he was selling real, fake, unauthorized, etc. All I know is, if it’s too good to be true, then it usually is. And that is Zadeh’s business model - selling shoes for below retail, and getting them 3-6 months after release when he easily could have sold them for 2-3X more on StockX NEVER made sense. At all.

The one thing that has been proven - Zadeh is a scammer, and ran off with what sounds like millions of dollars. Just imagine how much money he ran off with just on Cherry XI and Fire Red 3 preorders. Lol
Going off from the Twitter Spaces convo, he can't touch the payments through PayPal until he shipped the product

Exactly. All the signs for it ending badly were there. Fake or not is secondary. Everyone who did business with him was playing with fire.

Somewhere Marcus Jordan is trying to figure out how he can get the back door money off his next collab, and not have to bother with giving his “clients” the shoes…Zadeh teach ‘em how :lol:..,

now this is another topic
But I always been skeptical of this stuff

Not like I’m chillin in those shops regularly

But any time I stepped foot, I see their pricing, look at some kicks I only see online, then do a 180 outta there

I never seen them run a transaction lol. Who’s buying shoes there, let alone the hundreds they’d need to sell per day to break even on all their expenses

Cartel sht
I think I've seen you or someone else allude to this on this board.

Its a valid question. I've paid resell a ton of times (SMH) but I've never done it via one of those outrageously priced cosignment shops. I guess I never understood paying even more than the stockX price to have it in hand that day.

I wonder what happens to these businesses now that a major player is gone.

If they are fronts I wonder what nike and the feds are doing to investigate these places.

Conspiracy theorists are so trash.

Average intelligence but think they’re smarter than everyone else. Oh, you’re smarter than your fellow average intelligence, uneducated friends? That’s great.

Uneducated. Let me guess, education is just to brainwash us, right? That’s the excuse to stay uneducated? I’m sure your YouTube University education is really unbiased. Pathetic.

Intellectually LAZY. Connect two or three dots and then run with your conclusion. Too lazy to keep gathering more info. Don’t understand the difference between correlation and causation. Asks questions that have logical answers, but because they themselves can’t come up with those logical answers, they fall back on their illogical conspiracies.

Paranoid. The weed doesn’t help.

To pollute this thread with conspiracy theories regarding kids who have lost their lives is truly despicable and shameful.

I think I've seen you or someone else allude to this on this board.

Its a valid question. I've paid resell a ton of times (SMH) but I've never done it via one of those outrageously priced cosignment shops. I guess I never understood paying even more than the stockX price to have it in hand that day.

I wonder what happens to these businesses now that a major player is gone.

If they are fronts I wonder what nike and the feds are doing to investigate these places.
Yeah that was probably me lol

The only mf’ers I can see spending there are dope boys with wads of dirty $. Same cats be in the strip club making it rain and donating thousands to the blackjack tables lol. Money come money go

And the occasional rich soccer mom who doesn’t know about the resale platforms, spoiling her kid with some panda dunks

Which isn’t anywhere near enough sales to make ends meet

my buddy is a big reseller and knows all the bigger bulk buyers/sellers in the space. he told me one of them tested out zadehs kicks and did an order of 100 pairs of 1s last year. they all arrived, but when they tried to sell on stockx/goat almost half got denied with the reasoning being counterfeit. take it fwiw, im sure a lot of people got legit pairs too but I wouldn't be surprised if he was just mixing in fakes with legit pairs especially in the big orders

my buddy is a big reseller and knows all the bigger bulk buyers/sellers in the space. he told me one of them tested out zadehs kicks and did an order of 100 pairs of 1s last year. they all arrived, but when they tried to sell on stockx/goat almost half got denied with the reasoning being counterfeit. take it fwiw, im sure a lot of people got legit pairs too but I wouldn't be surprised if he was just mixing in fakes with legit pairs especially in the big orders

Did he actually say anything? Like calling the guy out on it?

Lets get creative here, just for fun

Maybe his scam was to get a bunch of reps and then pay people in the Nike warehouses to swap them out for the real shoes. That would explain the poor QC we see on a lot of Jordans, how Zadeh's shoes passes authentication at such a high rate, and why Nike is supposedly getting involved.

Stopped reading maybe yesterday 1pm, come back to 20 pages. Damn. Can't believe I really read through all of it too. Don't even need my morning coffee anymore, that was enough to get me up.

Some of those zadeh defenders were still in denial, absolutely crazy. "iT wAs LeGiT tILL iT wAsN't" lmao. Writing was on the wall. I personally know of at least one guy who was crazy enough to pre-order those chicago dior 1's. Think he also preordered the regular dior jordan cw high + low, not sure if he ever got them. He was an old customer at a restaurant I worked out, but I'm no longer there so I can't ask. So many people were dropping his link on the reimagined chi 1 thread. I just hope those cats didn't get burned too bad. Too many people got too much money to burn if they could afford dropping 5-6 figures on pre-orders from him.

At what point does PP or your cc company say, we don't get enough funds in reserve to cover these purchases? They really gonna reimburse cats 50k worth of pre-orders just because it falls in the 180 day window? Plus I thought they changed their policy where they don't cover resell purchases if you get burned. Something along those lines; heard about it last year I think.

now this is another topic
But I always been skeptical of this stuff

Not like I’m chillin in those shops regularly

But any time I stepped foot, I see their pricing, look at some kicks I only see online, then do a 180 outta there

I never seen them run a transaction lol. Who’s buying shoes there, let alone the hundreds they’d need to sell per day to break even on all their expenses

Cartel sht
Fax

I only step foot in those stores to get the chance to hold a sneaker in my hand that I’ve only seen on the internet. Most of the times the prices are much higher than on StockX/GOAT

they are literally in every mall here in Houston; I’ve even heard stories to where they buy stock from other stores in the mall and just hike up the price.

NEVER seen a transaction take place; not even for the clothing 😂

Back
Top Bottom