Zadehkicks pre orders

Is it that bad? I remember during the pandemic all those plain jane luxary watches were hard to come by AP, Patek and Richard Mille… you had to be on a waiting list to get one… and if you were lucky to get one the value skyrocketed because they was a shortage of those watches… Some jewelers were even offering to buy back their watches they sold to their customers…I couldn’t relate because I could never afford any of those watches lol… but was always curious just looking from the outside how the watch game was serious as far as resale value…

Publicly the resellers are trying to hold strong but behind closed doors they’ve almost completely stopped buying new stock…Contact them about selling them a hyped piece and you’ll be shocked at what they offer, if they offer anything at all that is…

Some of the bigger places might make it because they have the funds to prop themselves up…Some hyped up pieces have dropped nearly 30% on the aftermarket price…The smaller places who leveraged all their money under the belief that the aftermarket prices would only go up, are in some serious trouble…If people paid aftermarket between last December and this past April 😬

Marqueesole/air randy popularized the terms unauthorized authentic, replica, etc. anything to avoid actually calling their **** FAKES. That has obviously still kept up today I remember the term "grey market" was also used because they didn't want to be considered "black market." The way their sneakers were described was something like made in the same factories that nike used but not officially made by or for nike :lol: and cats ate them up! It really is some dummies in this sneaker world. But yeah they'd take preorders with no confirmation of source and deliver them eventually.

IIRC there was a whole run of black cement 4s that marqueesole tried to release in 2009 or 2010 claiming they were leftovers from 2008 CDP pairs. That's what started exposing them.

sickickz23 sickickz23 milky toe WOW. Memory unlocked.

. Now every mall has at LEAST one sneaker consignment store (at least in my area)…with crazy markups on shoes, cause people been spending with no worries.
now this is another topic
But I always been skeptical of this stuff

Not like I’m chillin in those shops regularly

But any time I stepped foot, I see their pricing, look at some kicks I only see online, then do a 180 outta there

I never seen them run a transaction lol. Who’s buying shoes there, let alone the hundreds they’d need to sell per day to break even on all their expenses

Cartel sht

now this is another topic
But I always been skeptical of this stuff

Not like I’m chillin in those shops regularly

But any time I stepped foot, I see their pricing, look at some kicks I only see online, then do a 180 outta there

I never seen them run a transaction lol. Who’s buying shoes there, let alone the hundreds they’d need to sell per day to break even on all their expenses

Cartel sht

BRO THANK YOU. THE NUMBERS DON'T ADD UP.

The vast majority are either.

1. Money laundering
2. Cutting products with fakes

Then you go on the social media page and all the owners of the shop are living it up. Expensive whips, always partying. The math isn't mathing. High traffic area or store, shelves full of sneakers and clothes, paying employees.

air randy was some dude based out of china/hk selling high quality fakes. this was before people realized fakes didnt have to look like dog sh*t. but when folks got there pairs and compared them to authentic pairs there were wild differences.

dude had a laundry list of complaints on reddit, twitter, and the better business bureau from what i could see none of it was ever about receiving fake shoes.

No one knows what to look for with counterfeits. They're that good. Its why SX is having their issues with Nike.

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

Nike was the plug

Don’t think they were legit. They were unauthorized pairs. He was probably buying up all the pairs that these factories would make with the leftover materials. Nike signs a deal with manufacturers to make a certain amount of shoes. Of course, these companies get an extra amount of materials. Hence why you’d have to wait months after the release to get your pairs, and why they’d pass authenticity checks. You’d get a “real” shoe, but it was made outside of the production run authorized by Nike.

Don’t think they were legit. They were unauthorized pairs. He was probably buying up all the pairs that these factories would make with the leftover materials. Nike signs a deal with manufacturers to make a certain amount of shoes. Of course, these companies get an extra amount of materials. Hence why you’d have to wait months after the release to get your pairs, and why they’d pass authenticity checks. You’d get a “real” shoe, but it was made outside of the production run authorized by Nike.
This has never been proven, the same story has been repeated for over a decade as I mentioned above.

I see this thread is popping

I said that back in 2019, and it's 2022. So you dudes were getting GR's at around retail months later after they were released? And you think they're real? Even if the resell was over?

I saw AirRandy was brought up. :lol:

Some of you have been members way too long to fall for this. I shouldn't be seeing members with 10+ years on NT involved in this.

No one knows what to look for with counterfeits. They're that good. Its why SX is having their issues with Nike.

air randy is punching the air right now if this is true

fakes are either so good no one can tell or authentication services and nike for that matter can find differences between the real and the fake shoes. pick one.

Last edited:
1691352A-AE6A-4824-B624-4CBA2238042E.png

The sneaker bubble is about to burst IMO…it got really bad once the pandemic started and stimulus checks/unemployment money started floating around and people were buying up everything. Now every mall has at LEAST one sneaker consignment store (at least in my area)…with crazy markups on shoes, cause people been spending with no worries. Things are starting to slow down, StockX going down, Nike pulling accounts from certain shops, resellers being exposed/cut off etc…this **** will go back to “normal” in the near future IMO

Yup. And once resale prices start dropping, then all of the casuals will bounce too. Feels like a lot of the kids who are into it now were just in it to stunt.

All the other clowns who view shoes as “investments” can all eat **** too. Adios.

so after pages of arguing, it's likely Zadeh gets a mix of legit, hard to tell UA pairs that can pass authentication. If true, then again, the bigger issue is, what do we as consumers do with GOAT/StockX/Flight Club etc?

Retail or bust now?
Seems to be getting easier to cop Jordans again. Everyone is hitting on snkrs and a lot of Jordans are sitting in footshops/malls... It's not where it was pre-covid but it's getting there.

Back
Top Bottom