*Your government has you under a spell. No rly... Proof within this thread. Vol. Wake up*

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Second shirt is copped.
eek.gif

THE POST COUNT 666

They are laughing in our faces ...... his one of them MOds BAN
Whoa @%*% I didn't even notice that, that mf'er got a @#$!#++ Illuminati symbol up and everything.
laugh.gif
1a3351e52c3d26fe80a6130f7b5083e2436c6b9.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
2cy1lxy.gif

Anyone also realize what his sig. says
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

dude homie has not replied anywhere else on NT since that last post back on december.
roll.gif
roll.gif
i think hes an insider for the Gov't

2aa369673fe129e6c54a380689439a77a0c9e662.gif

crazy !+%
eek.gif

When the thread was bumped I tried to go thru most of the pages, but couldn't....alotta interesting stuff....but when I saw this...
smh.gif
eek.gif

I don't know what's truth but I been knew I wasn't getting a fair shot in the world. Only the strong survive.

and dude has 666 posts... Freakin me out lol

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Interesting stuff... The Human mind is a Wonder. So strong, yet so weak..
no kidding. i find myself fighting back an forth on is this real or not. someone makes a comment about the issue in a way to discredit a fact andi blow it off too. but then someone posts another fact and im like well yea thats true. As i do more and more research on my own im starting to put more thingstogether. i find all kinds off crazy stuff online and kinda relate stuff to the times right now. this joint is serious yall.

Tell me if this is weird. real talk I had a dream last night that I was infront of the white house but from a distance and obama was outside infront of a largecrowd of ppl like he was about to give another inauguration speech. suddenly the white house blew up and a crowd behind him his "followers" or"administrative team" were cheering and george bush walked up on the stage and shook obamas hand and redeclared himself the president of the US. thiswas bad cause he was going to be inforcing all these new laws that restrict our freedom and stuff.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

first off, based on the title, i thought you took viagara and woke up with a b0ner.

as for the shirts themselves, they are what they are, marketing. they know dudes will try to represent wearing that lol.

however, even if they actually exist, THERE IS NO WAY JAY-Z is one of them. if he was, he would not be flaunting it like he is

this is the exact foolish logic they KNOW ppl will use.

which is why they hide these things IN PLAIN SITE!

Originally Posted by Lootpac

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see a lot of the same people in here that were in the 10-14-08
thread, the amero crap, etc. Some of you honestly have too much time on your hands and want to believe things so badly you'll reach at anything. You really
think that the "illuminati" are out there telling the graphic designers for companies like rocawear to put their symbols on shirts so that the kids
who still buy rocawear(does anyone still wear it?) can support the illuminati? NO. They probably were just like, hey I'll make an illuminati shirt,
that'll look cool.

Don't you guys think that if the illuminati really had as much power as you're giving them, then the people who spoke out against them would dissapear?
I'm not denying that there are a few people with a lot of power out there making a lot of decisions, but I don't think one group is running all sorts
of everything.

^^^how stupid does this guy look now that it's months later and we now know "the amero crap" is really on the verge of becoming reality?

im just scared at the fact of the possibility of an imminent implementation of martial law where the army will come into our houses take our guns supposedlytake us to concentration camps and eliminate 85% of us by the gas chamber?????????

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Guys Just check out What Leo Zagami said about Obama wayyyyyyyyy before he got elected............."We got one of our own in" and he said Obama would get elected long long before the process even started.......want chills? that will give you chills

where can I check that out?

Looking at all this material now readily available and increasing in popularity across the internet...all the stuff going on in global and U.S.politics/economies, etc...all the stuff presented to us in nearly all the major popular culture mediums (movies, TV, commercials, etc) seems to have somedefinite reasoning behind it. Looking at all these shows and movies, theres definitely a trend there...especially this year....it could be at least partiallybecause I'm now more aware of this stuff and how conditioning/predictive programming can and does work and how much of our information and entertainment iscontrolled....but I definitely see a definite trend in this stuff this year....esp. in shows like Lost, Heroes, Smallville, and a load of other majorshows....bank conspiracy movies, Knowing, Watchmen (full of illuminati themes and symbolism), 2012, Monsters vs. Aliens for the kids, aliens in Witch Mountain,etc. I also see a lot of relating themes and semantics over & over in a lot of past stuff as well....stuff that I understand better than I did before.

I'm definitely feeling like a lot of this stuff...all these secrets, connections, truths, etc.,..are being exposed/revealed this readily and easily for areason - just not completely sure of what that reason is. but I do have some thoughts on it. If you think about how conditioning and predictive programmingworks and has worked and been used it definitely seems like people are being prepared for something or somethings with all these common themes and parallelinginformation.

Not completely sure on whether Obama is bad or good either though. Right now, I'm thinking and hoping good.

nah but seriously, I have heard of the Illuminati, could anyone tell me about what they do though? or point me towards a good site..

Originally Posted by BTonNT

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Guys Just check out What Leo Zagami said about Obama wayyyyyyyyy before he got elected............."We got one of our own in" and he said Obama would get elected long long before the process even started.......want chills? that will give you chills

where can I check that out?

Looking at all this material now readily available and increasing in popularity across the internet...all the stuff going on in global and U.S. politics/economies, etc...all the stuff presented to us in nearly all the major popular culture mediums (movies, TV, commercials, etc) seems to have some definite reasoning behind it. Looking at all these shows and movies, theres definitely a trend there...especially this year....it could be at least partially because I'm now more aware of this stuff and how conditioning/predictive programming can and does work and how much of our information and entertainment is controlled....but I definitely see a definite trend in this stuff this year....esp. in shows like Lost, Heroes, Smallville, and a load of other major shows....bank conspiracy movies, Knowing, Watchmen (full of illuminati themes and symbolism), 2012, Monsters vs. Aliens for the kids, aliens in Witch Mountain, etc. I also see a lot of relating themes and semantics over & over in a lot of past stuff as well....stuff that I understand better than I did before.

I'm definitely feeling like a lot of this stuff...all these secrets, connections, truths, etc.,..are being exposed/revealed this readily and easily for a reason - just not completely sure of what that reason is. but I do have some thoughts on it. If you think about how conditioning and predictive programming works and has worked and been used it definitely seems like people are being prepared for something or somethings with all these common themes and paralleling information.

Not completely sure on whether Obama is bad or good either though. Right now, I'm thinking and hoping good.

Check out THEFORERUNNER on youtube he's my dude, He has a whole interview with Leo Zagami that he just put up and he also has that older Video in Speakingabout talking about Obama

i never seen this thread....can someone fill me in?
i dont got time to read 30 pages...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Reading all 30 pages is probably the best thing you can do. You'll have so many questions that will probably be answered in the 30 pages.

Check out THEFORERUNNER on youtube he's my dude, He has a whole interview with Leo Zagami that he just put up and he also has that older Video in Speaking about talking about Obama
hah! is that THEFORERUNNER777 ? or someone else? I added him as a friend if it's 777 cause he had some pretty good vids. But I dont know howto look up YT members by name.

Could you link me possibly?

I'm totally against alot of the things mentioned in this thread but those shirts are dope as hell
smh.gif

How does the illuminati benefit from common folk wearing a shirt with those designs on it? Isn't it akin to a non-fraternity member wearing letters?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by BangDak

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Reading all 30 pages is probably the best thing you can do. You'll have so many questions that will probably be answered in the 30 pages.
Actually you'll probably lose 30 minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Originally Posted by BTonNT

Check out THEFORERUNNER on youtube he's my dude, He has a whole interview with Leo Zagami that he just put up and he also has that older Video in Speaking about talking about Obama
hah! is that THEFORERUNNER777 ? or someone else? I added him as a friend if it's 777 cause he had some pretty good vids. But I dont know how to look up YT members by name.

Could you link me possibly?

you can also add me as a friend on YouTube...or anyone else if they want. just hit me up and ask.
thanks, dude.

Same guy just forgot to put 777 at the end........My dude is deeeeeep into this stuff he's one of very few people who have ever had interviews taped withLeo Zagami

I think you guys are reading waaaaaayy too into this. Its a t shirt design designed to make people wonder and speculate, just like what you guys are doingright now. When was the last time the rocafella clothing line was this relevant on nt? Marketing did a really good job if they could make an almost nonexistent clothing line garner this much attention from a few designs.

Why would you put out a shirt to make people "wonder and speculate" most wouldnt even question that shirt or know what it means...........He hasnever said he was not a Mason and will NOT talk about it in interviews I know that for a fact.........and relevant on NT does not mean that his clothing lineor the shirts dont sell well regardless of these shirt designs

Oh wow, So this is the official conspiracy thread?

Dudes in here talking about Leo Zagami huh?
eek.gif

What's the current topic now?

I have some video/discussion to offer...

Back
Top Bottom