*Your government has you under a spell. No rly... Proof within this thread. Vol. Wake up*

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by enyceking

say it aint so barack
frown.gif

2uh9061.jpg
Isn't that "their" hand signal? I've seen that alot.
yeah it is just look in the 1st few pages

just think about it for a second...JFK spoke up on the illuminati and got his brains blown out
pac- don "KILLuminati" look what happend to him
smh.gif

you hear any story on anybody with any kind of clout who tried to bring the truth to the light and look at where theyre at now, dead or in prison for the restof their natural life..
they are not playin

beermann: good looks on that info sir.

to add some fuel to this fire... here's something else to ponder. It just struck me that there is no footage of theHudson River plane crash in its entirety. In this age of technology I can't believe that only two people got videos, and those two were about the worstquality you can imagine. The first is apparently from a zoo and contains about 15 seconds or so as the plane was flying overhead but doesn't capture any ofthe descent, while the Coast Guard video is a short, grainy clip of the plane already in the water gliding into the video frame. this may be just coincidencebut I've been hearing some things that make me question what really happened.

peep this (link): 'Assassination By PlaneCrash' Of Top American Bankers Fails In US

M!ke

Originally Posted by RKO2004

say it aint so barack
frown.gif

2uh9061.jpg
Isn't that "their" hand signal? I've seen that alot.
yeah it is just look in the 1st few pages

These dudes are very suspect
grin.gif
. If Jay is into whatever they are in thenBeyonce must be involved somehow because that lifestyle would be too obvious for to not know. Man this is some crazy stuff.

It makes sense... the government uses "terror attack" as a catalyst to gain more power and money... this is some really bizarre stuff...

Originally Posted by CJ863

Someone please explain the connection between insider trading and 9-11... I can't see how the government orchestrated an attack on itself... and for what gain?? What purpose?

PATRIOT ACT

and quick question. When you guys get down to the bottom of whatever it is.....What next? Do you really really want toknow all the secret shady stuff our government has a hand in?

By the way this all relates to things like 2012. I won't explain how. I'd rather spark the flint than create the fire, so that you can find out foryourself.

What's astonishing, is that the speed in which people are taking these types of things seriously, is increasing GREATLY the closer we get to 2012.

5-8 years ago people (average around the way people with no purpose in life) would talk about things as such, but would not take them seriously. More as ofinteresting discussions and topics to free themselves from boredom. What I am seeing now, is that people are actually trying to change our world and ourfuture, asking what they can do themselves and asking their friends to help along too.

THAT is what is important amidst times like these.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by The5andonly

Why would you put the thread title as the government has you under a spell?

Jay-z & the rocawear brand have nothing to do with our government

And "proof within this thread" Come on now, this is a joke

Did you go through everything in the first post thoroughly? EVERYTHING? Including the film I posted?

Why is it always religious fanatics that seem to buy into all this conspiracy theory, secret society !*%#? Seriously. They're talking about people being under control and everything being manipulated when they are part of the biggest manipulation of all: The Church.
Did YOU read my post thoroughly? Did I ever mention anything about being religious? Did I ever mention anything about not being religious?

If you have not gone through everything within the first post, read and watch it all and then tell me you dont believe it.

If this "New World Order" is true, then what will the UN AKA United Nation do about this?

If you don't know what it is, then Google/Wikipedia it....
Same to you.

You aren't the only person in this thread. Get over yourself. My comment was directed towards the several people who posted before me talking about how only God gets them through or whatever. People will be convinced by anything. Those who get all up in arms about !%@% like this need to take a step back and look at themselves. They call those who don't believe ignorant and berate them. I view all of you the same way. I live a perfectly productive life, and have no proof that any group is controlling the world. You believe that everything we see and are told is a lie. Who seems more reasonable here?

God =/= Church.

Who do you think controls the church? OTHER secret societies. Jesus himself cursed the church, and stormed in with acts of violence.

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN SOMETHING. That does not mean you shouldn't look into it to find the real answers, whether the real answers coincide with thebible, etc. or not. The fact is, if you look. PERIOD. If you look, you will find something.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Why is it always religious fanatics that seem to buy into all this conspiracy theory, secret society !*%#? Seriously. They're talking about people being under control and everything being manipulated when they are part of the biggest manipulation of all: The Church.

I will even answer this question.

It is because people who are religious are searching for the TRUTH by Design . And by Design, I mean because they are meant to findthe truth. I don't believe in the church, and I don't necessarily believe in the bible. I almost didn't believe in God. But after runningaway from the life of "Christianity", by design I searched other religions and anti-religions for the truth, and I found them.

EDIT: Peace yall I'm out. Got a world to change.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

roll.gif
Jay-z 's involvement you guys have went too far

Tis not too far. INFLUENCE is what they seek. However I believe Jay is a smart man. And knows how to play both sides just as he did the "street" sideof business to the popular culture/corporate side of business.

Win lose or Draw, like picasso. Y'know the best because if not so...

No really though it's all about influence. That's why the freemasons are involved with the corporations and politics. And if you know anything aboutthe music business, or even anything about politics and our government. Then this shouldn't be too hard to fathom.

The thing is though, is that scientology is on the same tip. And in...how long has it been since the illuminati started??? 300 years....Scientology in 300years from now??

Originally Posted by buggz05

roll.gif

Tis not too far. INFLUENCE is what they seek. However I believe Jay is a smart man. And knows how to play both sides just as he did the "street" side of business to the popular culture/corporate side of business.

No really though it's all about influence. That's why the freemasons are involved with the corporations and politics. And if you know anything about the music business, or even anything about politics and our government. Then this shouldn't be too hard to fathom.

The thing is though, is that scientology is on the same tip. And in...how long has it been since the illuminati started??? 300 years....Scientology in 300 years from now??
But the fact that Jay has been throwing up the Roc(forming a diamond with his hands) years before he even became famous how do you tie that intosuddenly making it illuminati related?

Originally Posted by buggz05

roll.gif

Tis not too far. INFLUENCE is what they seek. However I believe Jay is a smart man. And knows how to play both sides just as he did the "street" side of business to the popular culture/corporate side of business.

No really though it's all about influence. That's why the freemasons are involved with the corporations and politics. And if you know anything about the music business, or even anything about politics and our government. Then this shouldn't be too hard to fathom.

The thing is though, is that scientology is on the same tip. And in...how long has it been since the illuminati started??? 300 years....Scientology in 300 years from now??
But the fact that Jay has been throwing up the Roc(forming a diamond with his hands) years before he even became famous how do you tie that into suddenly making it illuminati related?

Illuminati's been around forever...

I think he's been practically preaching about this for a long time, just like P, 2pac and Nas before him. The only difference between Jay and the 3 othersmentioned is that Jay has more influence, is smarter and didn't try to head butt the institution (2pac).

Back
Top Bottom