*Your government has you under a spell. No rly... Proof within this thread. Vol. Wake up*

i have a question did anyone notice when UF won the national championship 2 players on the sidelines (one with dreads) holding each others hands (masonichandshake) and then near the trophy the one that was sitting being spoken to by the other when they were on the sidelines holding up the roc symbol, i thoughtit was funny to see someone so brazenly advertise their associations like that. i was told however that the masons are encouraged to publicly display theiraffliation however, the do not disclose what entails said affiliation. im downloading the game right now and will see if i can cut it up and post it to youtube(the game is 4gigs itll take a while) but in the end youll see what im talkin about, its all over the place.

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

wow , i thought i was the only one walkin around here with my eyes open !!!!! iv known about the ELITE for quite a while , but as iv done more and more due-dilligance on the subject iv learned that this is not a conspericy theory , its not a buch of bs . its TRUE !!! its right in front of of eyes and we cant even see it . and obama aint gonna help , he was put there by the same elitest that put bush into power , to further surve there needs . there goal is just like everyone elses " to try and take over the world " there just not doing it by force . there doing it by manipulation . for you out there that think this is bull , all i ask is that you do some homework . dont believe whats being spoonfeed to you by the mass media , find out the truth . thats your first step to freeing yourself of the monitary system that you are a slave of and dont even know it .
^^^I feel you...and it's funny because most people just see Obama's skin color and say "oh he is black and this n that". Most people don't know that he is a cousin of %*## Cheney and George Bush!! Yeah, i said it, do your homework...i will not get too deep into it because there are far too many immature ignorant people "debating" on here but basically there has only been around 4 family bloodlines in the white house and will probably stay this way. Most of the bloodlines have come from the Charlemagnes. Black people i know you see brown skin and say "thank you, it's about time one of us, he is black"...sorry to ruin your parade but he is not. He is of the chosen bloodline with brown skin which benefits their agenda so they can really throw the masses off....i'm done.
laugh.gif
Never knew that. Maybe the conspiracies are true.
laugh.gif

George W. Bush and Obama, meanwhile, are 10th cousins once removed - linked through a 17th century Massachusetts couple, Samuel Hinckley and Sarah Soole, according to the Sun-Times.
^^^yeah there is a lot more i can go into that you probably did not know but this site is a little too popular and i don't feel like getting my Internet shut down by Verizon (another Illumianti front), and more people watching me. You know they kill people like me...do your homework people and remember...things are never what they seem and if everything looks too good to be true like January 20th 2009, do more research, i'm gone.

More unplugged people, that's wassup.. I didn't know they were on NT

Originally Posted by marath0n

wow , i thought i was the only one walkin around here with my eyes open !!!!! iv known about the ELITE for quite a while , but as iv done more and more due-dilligance on the subject iv learned that this is not a conspericy theory , its not a buch of bs . its TRUE !!! its right in front of of eyes and we cant even see it . and obama aint gonna help , he was put there by the same elitest that put bush into power , to further surve there needs . there goal is just like everyone elses " to try and take over the world " there just not doing it by force . there doing it by manipulation . for you out there that think this is bull , all i ask is that you do some homework . dont believe whats being spoonfeed to you by the mass media , find out the truth . thats your first step to freeing yourself of the monitary system that you are a slave of and dont even know it .
^^^I feel you...and it's funny because most people just see Obama's skin color and say "oh he is black and this n that". Most people don't know that he is a cousin of %*## Cheney and George Bush!! Yeah, i said it, do your homework...i will not get too deep into it because there are far too many immature ignorant people "debating" on here but basically there has only been around 4 family bloodlines in the white house and will probably stay this way. Most of the bloodlines have come from the Charlemagnes. Black people i know you see brown skin and say "thank you, it's about time one of us, he is black"...sorry to ruin your parade but he is not. He is of the chosen bloodline with brown skin which benefits their agenda so they can really throw the masses off....i'm done.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

George W. Bush and Obama, meanwhile, are 10th cousins once removed - linked through a 17th century Massachusetts couple, Samuel Hinckley and Sarah Soole, according to the Sun-Times.
^^^yeah there is a lot more i can go into that you probably did not know but this site is a little too popular and i don't feel like getting my Internet shut down by Verizon (another Illumianti front), and more people watching me. You know they kill people like me...do your homework people and remember...things are never what they seem and if everything looks too good to be true like January 20th 2009, do more research, i'm gone.

we here... just not talking about it all day, cuz it gets frustrating seeing everything transpire in front of us... ONLY THING WE CAN DO IS SELF EDUCATE ANDPASS IT ON TO THOSE THAT WILL LISTEN

i've been reading this thread and i happened to look up at my google search bar and saw "TRUTH" #1 i dont even type in caps and i didnt evensearch this....this $$$! really has me freaked out
laugh.gif

2vip9cj.jpg

10th cousin once removed??? Like seriously people... not saying I don't believe that Obama is related to Cheney and Bush... but I have yet to see anyfactual evidence... even if they are in fact related 10th cousin once removed??? Come on... that's a reach...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

we here... just not talking about it all day, cuz it gets frustrating seeing everything transpire in front of us... ONLY THING WE CAN DO IS SELF EDUCATE AND PASS IT ON TO THOSE THAT WILL LISTEN
I feel you, it gets tedious at knowing that theres nothing we can do about it at this point makes it worse.

LifeLessons, ITS A SIGN
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

" who believes that crap anyway ."

over 2 billion zombies.

What's up with statements like this? If you believe they're "zombies" or whatever you might want to call them, why dont you try to "help" them out and who them whatever you think is positive? Why criticize them negatively like that? You try to make it seem like you can prove there's no such thing as God and people are just ignoring that "FACT", when in fact, that's not a fact. I've never stated my religion stance because it doesnt matter, but I really dont like when people make statements like this...

i was talking about the resurrection of jesus, not belief in god.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

we here... just not talking about it all day, cuz it gets frustrating seeing everything transpire in front of us... ONLY THING WE CAN DO IS SELF EDUCATE AND PASS IT ON TO THOSE THAT WILL LISTEN

its good knowing theres more of us out there there you think . i stoped trying to open peoples eyes , people start thinking your crazy or your some kind ofconsperousy theory freak . all you can realy do is educate your self and know the real truth about whats going on around you . our generation ( im 24 ) wont bethe ones to make the change , but we will be the ones to get the old outdated religions and superstitions forgoten and maybe our kids can change the world . imdoing my part to being down the elite . im useing water 4 gas !!!!!!!!!! holla at me if your interested . ill put you on . i dont want no doe , just peace ofmind that im doin my part for the planet

Originally Posted by RKO2004

For the dudes who didn't get what I was saying...

Even though an Atheist claims to not believe in ANY GOD, they are worshiping Satan without knowing it because He love is to separate us from God and atheist are exactly that. You can say I'm brainwashed or whatever but I can say the same about you.

an atheist doesn't believe in god or satan. you statement is off.

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by RKO2004

For the dudes who didn't get what I was saying...

Even though an Atheist claims to not believe in ANY GOD, they are worshiping Satan without knowing it because He love is to separate us from God and atheist are exactly that. You can say I'm brainwashed or whatever but I can say the same about you.

an atheist doesn't believe in god or satan. you statement is off.
that statement is actually true athiests are worshipping satan without their own knowldge

I can understand where youre coming from but I dont think you should withhold what you wish to share through fear. There are literally thousandsof people posting and producing videos on the most popular sites online, also tons of basic information websites, forums, radio broadcasts. The thing to fearis NOT having this information shared and known. Don't be afraid to speak dude....on the contrary, you should be sharing knowledge with as many people aspossible in my opinion.

That said, I would like to share some videos...some you all may have seen or remember, some you may not have seen. Ill put them in the following posts. Interestingly, this has by far been the most difficult post to put up on here...I had to redo this like 5 times and its been loading UNBELIEVABLY slow and thevideos kept messing up....

Im sure some are familiar with Bill Cooper. If not, at least briefly familiarize yourself with the events surrounding his death.

10th cousin once removed??? Like seriously people... not saying I don't believe that Obama is related to Cheney and Bush... but I have yet to see any factual evidence... even if they are in fact related 10th cousin once removed??? Come on... that's a reach...

Kind of makes sense. Keep it (POWER) in the family, and like any family they get bigger over time. Pretty sure Bush and Clinton are part of the same secretsociety as well.

Bush-Clinton-Clinton-Bush-Bush-Obama (filled with the Clinton people)

Doesn't feel like much of a Democracy to me.

If you havent seen Alex Jones' Endgame, that's a good watch too.� Learn a bit about the Bilderberg group.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Alex Jones is ehh......

I actually agree (I think)...I think hes a little "loud" and sometimes sounds obnoxious but Im less interested in his personality and more interestedin the information he's given and gives.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by BTonNT

http://www.youtube.com/v/FJXzohdF-MA&rel=1

since were on the topic of silence.
whoa the whole video. I always wondered what he asked him.
That is the funniest thing about these NT FIGHTS over politics.� These same 2 Parties have members who are part of the same secret societies, wentto the same elite universities, they have blood/family ties.� Yet they want us to be divided over issues that both sides continually violate.� I have beencalling the 2 party system GARBAGE for years.� Whatever though, MyPresidentIsBlack- right?

Destroy opposition voices.� Destroy the family unit.� Destroy Government Sovereignty.

Also, I don't hear to much about the Fairness Doctrine that the Democratic Party plans to reinstate to silent talk show radio.�

^ and seriously, Lynn Cheney practically endorsed Barack in that interview.

nerd.gif
right? they know who's going to office.

I recently seen a vid about pluto allegory of the cave. I'll try to find it and post it.

Right now I'm studying and reading more on the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights. Thats also a good place to start, if you want to be free. Our nation issuppose to be self-sufficient, but the people that run this government don't want that. Our founding fathers fought for our Liberty and Property, yet wepay property tax.
eyes.gif
And our liberties are more limited today thanbefore(needing passport).
Here's is a vid to an intro to the Constitution. There are 8 parts, I'll just post one and follow the links.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...q=michael+badnarik's+constitution+class&hl=enhttp://video.google.com/v...stitution+class&hl=en

I'll post more info later. maybe rite now. haha

Back
Top Bottom