young thug... Barter 6 out.

If thats the case after all that noise he talked, then thats an automatic - L.  That means bruh tucked his tail :rolleyes   

Not really...I might be overestimating his intelligence but it's kinda smart. The ppl ready to turn on Future, go in his thread and you'll see it. Dudes calling purple reign trash or mediocre and it's in the same vein of all the cold **** he been dropping since Monster.

Thug been set the Feb 5 date and then Future comes with a surprise album at or around the same day, so instead of dropping the [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji], drop SOMETHING for the fans just because you set the date and let Future "hang himself"...That's why he changed the name. If Future drop some cold ground breaking **** he can go back in the lab and perfect SS3 but if the ppl not feeling it he can come right back with SS3 and take the shine.

Hahaha thugger slipped up. What is this? From ss3!to charging people for a horrible mixtape with a third of the the songs we've already heard

If thats the case after all that noise he talked, then thats an automatic - L.  That means bruh tucked his tail 
eyes.gif

Not really...I might be overestimating his intelligence but it's kinda smart. The ppl ready to turn on Future, go in his thread and you'll see it. Dudes calling purple reign trash or mediocre and it's in the same vein of all the cold **** he been dropping since Monster.

Thug been set the Feb 5 date and then Future comes with a surprise album at or around the same day, so instead of dropping the [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji], drop SOMETHING for the fans just because you set the date and let Future "hang himself"...That's why he changed the name. If Future drop some cold ground breaking **** he can go back in the lab and perfect SS3 but if the ppl not feeling it he can come right back with SS3 and take the shine.
Nah.  Bruh hyped his **** up.  Lets not cop pleas for dude. I entertained the theory, but Honestly this is SS3.  Lets not be in denial here. The cover wasnt even changed from the SS3 cover when this joint dropped on iTunes 
laugh.gif
.b It was planned to drop as an album so it was never gonna be 24+ tracks.

You think Lyor would allow him to drop some throwaway for people to pay for, and then drop the real for free? Nah.   That would do more harm than good cause people would definitely not be buying another thug album after that.

Now what I do agree with, is Thug is gonna go cook up some more heat after this, and call it SS3.   But the body of work that was originally supposed to be SS3 is before us right now.

So you have one of two things you can believe. (when I say "you" im speaking to the thread in general not The 7th Mile lol)
  • Tucked his tail and gave his fans some throwaway because of Future dropping (Not likely at all, but an L if true)
  • This is SS3 renamed.  And the album is just ok.
Pick your poison lol

Last edited:
I dont see why yall say this joint is so bad either.  Its pretty straight to me.  Better than alot of the filler tracks that were on SS2.  Some of the features on here are horrid tho :x  

All of his projects got filler. That's one of the differences between him and Future. Thug would have a fire song followed by something garbage. I just take all his best songs and put them mf's together. :lol:

Seem like a lot of _'s are wishing he'll make better music than Future but it ain't happening. I know Thug got more songs in the vault but he hyped this one (changed the name to a classic Gucci tape) and some of his biggest fans on here ain't rocking with it. So what makes y'all think he got some classic locked away?

Last edited:

I dont see why yall say this joint is so bad either.  Its pretty straight to me.  Better than alot of the filler tracks that were on SS2.  Some of the features on here are horrid tho 
sick.gif

All of his projects got filler. That's one of the differences between him and Future. Thug would have a fire song followed by something garbage. I just take all his best songs and put them mf's together.
laugh.gif
Honestly I dont see none of the joints on this one as filler tho, compared to SS1 and 2.  Those joints couldve been way better if he trimmed them down.  

Take away most of the features on this one and you got a solid project.  Nothing great or legendary but straight nonetheless.  Not good enough to be charging for it tho
alien.gif

King TROUP

My Boys (really liked that track because of Lil Durk's verse)

F Cancer

Those the tracks I fool with. Haven't heard the last 3 tracks on this project yet. 

Tape is ok. Can't be calling it "I'm up" after Wop's tape and it be mediocre. Family goes in though.
All of his projects got filler. That's one of the differences between him and Future. Thug would have a fire song followed by something garbage. I just take all his best songs and put them mf's together. :lol:

Seem like a lot of _'s are wishing he'll make better music than Future but it ain't happening. I know Thug got more songs in the vault but he hyped this one (changed the name to a classic Gucci tape) and some of his biggest fans on here ain't rocking with it. So what makes y'all think he got some classic locked away?

100% facts.

if futures project is considered great it's a def L for thug

not even yall can spin this into a w

if he did switch songs out along with renaming the project that is an L too, he shoulda stood tall

me and plenty others would've bought both

but off the reviews in here alone I'm not buying this

if futures project is considered great it's a def L for thug

not even yall can spin this into a w

if he did switch songs out along with renaming the project that is an L too, he shoulda stood tall

me and plenty others would've bought both

but off the reviews in here alone I'm not buying this
From the little I listened too.... Save ya money

Tape rides. It's not his best work but it's filler because of Future being lame and what not.

Special >>>>

Last edited:
Tape is ok. Can't be calling it "I'm up" after Wop's tape and it be mediocre. Family goes in though.

100% facts.

What songs are filler on SS2? SS1? Rich Gang Tour? Barter 6?

It's kind of funny because pre Monster Future was the king of filler.

Last edited:
Rich Gang tape got a few songs I don't mess with. I cut that down to about 14 songs. The songs I liked on SS1 and 2 had already leaked out anyway outside of a few. Barter 6 got some songs I like, some I don't. Thug is nice but I'm not the biggest fan like some of y'all.

Last edited:
I feel you I'm the same way I guess I just perceive filer as such a negative. Bad songs thrown on just to round out an album or tape. Can't really hold leaked songs against him either.

Gave this joint a listen

**** is *** cheeks, his best music is still the music he made with rich homie Quan, they had magic together but both fell the **** off

Dudes are so quick to come in here and slander this Thug tape :lol:

It's alright it's still better than purple reign which is the crazy part and to add to that it's not even the tape he intended to put out today. Number of tracks should've let every know that but I can at least say that we can admit if thug dropped a mediocre effort unlike some future "fans"

I'm so disappointed smh like wow this is garbage his worst tape by far no excuse for this ...for my people sounds like it was recorded in a bathroom

Dudes are so quick to come in here and slander this Thug tape :lol:

It's alright it's still better than purple reign which is the crazy part and to add to that it's not even the tape he intended to put out today. Number of tracks should've let every know that but I can at least say that we can admit if thug dropped a mediocre effort unlike some future "fans"

Glad you admitted this **** was trash

Back
Top Bottom