young thug... Barter 6 out.

You're not even trying anymore

Not everyone can handle the truth. But I'll let y'all worship DS2 and act like "Real Sisters" was made exclusively for that album...or "Trap ******".....or " **** up some commas"....

Damn y'all put more faith in the album then Future.

I thought Thug's sisters went in on Family. They had chemistry. Sht sounded amateur...but it was raw.
They weren't terrible it's just his flow switch was crazy, rather have longer verse from him

Damn this thread quit, didn't thugga just release his project yesterday :nerd:

No wonder thugga was mad at future for dropping today, fewtcha just got that juice right now

Thugga and 300 beef coming in 5..4..3..2 ............

Damn this thread quit, didn't thugga just release his project yesterday :nerd:

No wonder thugga was mad at future for dropping today, fewtcha just got that juice right now

Thugga and 300 beef coming in 5..4..3..2 ............

I honestly think his management screwed him over with the whole release vs Future and what they chose to put out. Future bout to drown dude out...

And Thug got some of the worst album/mixtape covers ever lol. If i actually kept Im Up i woulda went on KTT for alternate artwork or something lol

In b4 people start posting "this grew on me" like they do in almost every trap rap thread lol.

Along with most music threads that have constant activity in general :lol:

Does your opinion not change on music as you give it repeated listens or something?

The mixtape is not bad at all. At all.

If "ridin" and "for my people" are throw away tracks than I wasn't ready for SS3 I swear. I was just in the car doing the "hold up" at a red light. Even when Thug concedes to defeat he still wins. Give the new ****** time to convert, it's inevitable at this point.

He released a totally different tape because Future wanted be lame and release a random album on a Friday. Thug had that release date for SS3 for weeks. Future clearly felt threatened if he wasn't tryna let that ***** thug shine on this day but future doing duets with Rihanna he must've learned something about random album drops :rolleyes boy still using his breakup with Ciara as inspiration :rolleyes but even thug knows he's up next

Along with most music threads that have constant activity in general :lol:

Does your opinion not change on music as you give it repeated listens or something?
Exactly what I was thinking. Especially a few hours after it releases. Dudes here got that u gotta like it or hate it off first listen and stick to it.

And Thug got some of the worst album/mixtape covers ever lol. If i actually kept Im Up i woulda went on KTT for alternate artwork or something lol
The person who made the cover is the best artist on KTT. And Future/Gucci Mane hold that title

It don't look good on Thug's part but it's nothing to hang his head on. If you seen his instagram and Twitter, dude is far from done.

B4 Birdman was in the mix Thug was tryna get off 300 so however Stunna worked it fool seems in a good place

Last edited:
Naaa. Finally Rich & other older Chief Keef ish from before he did that lil 3 month bid was Keef at his best. If he could find a way to merge them 2 styles together :x Son would be unstoppable lol
I use to say the same, but after listening to bftd then turning on sorry for the weight or bang 3,son stepped them bars all the way up. He plays with his flow more and flat out raps 10x better on way better different beats. Kobe still my favorite keef song ever.

I use to say the same, but after listening to bftd then turning on sorry for the weight or bang 3,son stepped them bars all the way up. He plays with his flow more and flat out raps 10x better on way better different beats. Kobe still my favorite keef song ever.

He was more coherrent & his flows seemed smoother back then but yea his lyrics are more interesting now. He used to really ride on beats. I like that old Sosa more. Kobe is forever fire too :pimp:

I didn't like Sorry 4 The Weight on first listen & never cared to relisten to it. Ill prob do it later tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom