young thug... Barter 6 out.

Dudes are so quick to come in here and slander this Thug tape :lol:

It's alright it's still better than purple reign which is the crazy part and to add to that it's not even the tape he intended to put out today. Number of tracks should've let every know that but I can at least say that we can admit if thug dropped a mediocre effort unlike some future "fans"

You my dog, but you stewin with this future hate nonsense lately :lol:. Future could've dropped 56 Nights today....and you'd say it's trash and he sold out. Purple Reign is in the same vain as the 3peat. You might've just moved on from Future. It's all good. And thug just ain't bring his best effort on this tape. He better follow this up with some heat.

I'm dissapointed he put this up and named it "I'm up" though :smh:. Like, you gotta live up to that name if you gon honor Wop.

If we never heard f cancer and Hercules it would've been better. But God Hercules still so cold.

Ridin 
nthat.gif

If we never heard f cancer and Hercules it would've been better. But God Hercules still so cold.

Nah yall ****** would just have better opinions. The quality of work wouldn't have changed. :lol:

After riding around all day F Cancer and My Boys probably the weakest on here and they're not even bad.

Last edited:
His engineer tweeted that he changed the majority of the songs on here. Hopefully SS3 drops in Late April, Early may so I can bang it all summer like Barter 6.

Who is them Lil Dora and them on the last track? Sound like she recorded in the kitchen. Song flames tho. After ss1 and ss2 he should've known expectations were high as hell, u can tell he switched it up.

Tape is average.

Maybe it will grow on me... 

Hercules and ____ Cancer are always going to be 
nthat.gif

Give me SS3 
nerd.gif

You my dog, but you stewin with this future hate nonsense lately :lol:. Future could've dropped 56 Nights today....and you'd say it's trash and he sold out. Purple Reign is in the same vain as the 3peat. You might've just moved on from Future. It's all good. And thug just ain't bring his best effort on this tape. He better follow this up with some heat.

I'm dissapointed he put this up and named it "I'm up" though :smh:. Like, you gotta live up to that name if you gon honor Wop.

:lol: I have been chefin up this divide, it's pretty fun. But nah I'm not disappointed in the tape because I know Thug has some fire up his sleeve. I guess Future really intimidated him and he didn't want his tracks to go up against future but it's because right now people are in a mode where they automatically hype up anything future does. I honestly don't get the hype for purple reign. I can't put it in the same category as the 3 peat truth be told. Curious to hear Evol and see if future is rehashing that generic mush mouth sound or is he gonna go back to his "trending topic" style where he had everybody groovin. That's exactly what "Monster" is and "Peacoat" is groovy (and ignorant) as **** :lol: he's always dabbled in mush mouth music but got really content with that sound after DS2

He put on ig ss3 coming soon so who knows what's going on

Bruh I wish family was just thug and mastered better. His flow on that joint was crazy.

Dont think Im Up is as bad as yall say it is.

I like it
The turn lowkey happening to me. I been banging it in the whip all day and it kinda goes. Just think we expected it to be better than ss2 but he got some joints on here. Family is my new favorite song, just wish it was all thugger tho.

I thought Thug's sisters went in on Family. They had chemistry. Sht sounded amateur...but it was raw.

Dudes are so quick to come in here and slander this Thug tape :lol:

It's alright it's still better than purple reign which is the crazy part and to add to that it's not even the tape he intended to put out today. Number of tracks should've let every know that but I can at least say that we can admit if thug dropped a mediocre effort unlike some future "fans"

You're a liar! (khaled voice)

Back
Top Bottom