young thug... Barter 6 out.

HERCAHERCALES 
nthat.gif

Don't really care for Thug, but I must admit that King Troup joint goes in.
I'll give him $6.99 for this project.

Beats sound like they need more umph to them.

Man he's sitting on something big, this is a collection of throw aways. 

I don't mean that in a bad way, this is a dope collection of songs definitely a few standouts. We know something was up soon as news was posted about the title change but yea, this doesn't fit Thug's MO at all. Majority of features? Only nine tracks?

You look at all the projects Thug has actually been behind and weren't just put out in his name.

SS2- 22 tracks total, three tracks with features, no features after the opening three tracks. 

SS1 - 18 tracks total, three tracks with features, none after the opening three tracks except a prerecorded Gucci verse from years ago

Barter 6 - 13 tracks total, four features not including Birdman

Rich Gang Tour Pt 1 - 16 tracks, 2 features not including Birdman

1017 Thug - 20 tracks, 1 feature aside from Gucci.

Almost exclusively the executive producer of the project, or a MPA/Migos member.
laugh.gif

Those collab albums with Gucci and Bloody Jay don't feature anybody either. 

Last edited:
Disappointed with the tape. But I feel like he's holding back with the whole future thing. ***** fired at metro on "my boys" lol

As a big Thugger fan I'm pretty disappointed with this project.

Not even close to the greatness of SS1 and SS2.

Starts beef with Future and this is what he brings to the table? 
mean.gif

He can do so much better than this

Last edited:
He still saying SS3 on the way so hopefully he just put this out because he got some [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] on SS3 and didn't wanna compete with Future new album

I had a feeling dude was messing around with this joint. Artists live in the studio these days, so I know it's nothing to toss out a few throw away tracks. Damn cover art for SS3 too damn dope for dudes to simply toss it out. :lol:

He still saying SS3 on the way so hopefully he just put this out because he got some [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] on SS3 and didn't wanna compete with Future new album
I was just about to come in here & post this
If thats the case after all that noise he talked, then thats an automatic - L.  That means bruh tucked his tail 
eyes.gif

I wouldn't call it that great of an L, Nupe. Dudes are from the A and run with practically the same producers. More than likely, they (or someone close to each of them) had a conversation by now. Atlanta has been able to thrive for this long because of dudes showing courtesy to one another. People in their respective camps must have realized that no one stands to gain much by beefing, and conveyed that to each one of them. Thug's got Lyor behind him (pause) and Futch has his label/AM. None of the major entities want to see the cash well around these two dry up any time soon. It's strategy imo. Thug got the shorter end of the stick... But he got people to pay $6.99 for this nonsense today, so it isn't an epic L imo.

I dont see why yall say this joint is so bad either.  Its pretty straight to me.  Better than alot of the filler tracks that were on SS2.  Some of the features on here are horrid tho 
sick.gif

I wouldn't call it that great of an L, Nupe. Dudes are from the A and run with practically the same producers. More than likely, they (or someone close to each of them) had a conversation by now. Atlanta has been able to thrive for this long because of dudes showing courtesy to one another. People in their respective camps must have realized that no one stands to gain much by beefing, and conveyed that to each one of them. Thug's got Lyor behind him (pause) and Futch has his label/AM. None of the major entities want to see the cash well around these two dry up any time soon. It's strategy imo. Thug got the shorter end of the stick... But he got people to pay $6.99 for this nonsense today, so it isn't an epic L imo.
Its not an epic L, but an L nonetheless.  He hyped himself up yesterday like his music was killing Future's, and like he changed the name on some spur of the moment ****.   If the theory is that this is not the music he planned to drop, he tucked his tail.   """"Supposedly"""" the name change happened during the "beef" so no conversation couldve affected that.  Honestly if any outside influence came into play, Lyor made him tuck his tail after the Future announcement and Thug was salty about it which caused the Twitter spill after that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom