You Have No Business In The Hood If....

Spam and Vienna sausages tho? [emoji]128567[/emoji]

I don't eat pork tho so I guess that's why some of these delicacies are foreign to me [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

k2-_f00b0177-389c-4dd9-a3b5-b744cdbdedd8.v1.jpg

I don't know about this being a hood meal, I didn't even know american people really ate this. For us west indians, this is the go to meal when you don't feel like cooking a real meal. Slice up some onions, garlic, and tomatoes and cook this up, and eat with some rice. :smokin

Last edited:
I don't know about this being a hood meal, I didn't even know american people really ate this. For us west indians, this is the go to meal when you don't feel like cooking a real meal. Slice up some onions, garlic, and tomatoes and cook this up, and eat with some rice.
smokin.gif
:smokin
maybe not hood, but damn good..lol....my hood was nothing but immigrants for the most part, plus my parents are guyanese, so i know about this well

spiceman you a grenadan, correct?.....i just realized the flag in avi......im sure we had plenty of the same experiences coming up.

WEST INDIAN STAPLE

I don't know about this being a hood meal, I didn't even know american people really ate this. For us west indians, this is the go to meal when you don't feel like cooking a real meal. Slice up some onions, garlic, and tomatoes and cook this up, and eat with some rice. :smokin

Came in here to say the exact same thing. This could be cheffed in 5 minutes b. Don't forget a couple slivers of bell peppers [emoji]128526[/emoji]

spiceman you a grenadan, correct?.....i just realized the flag in avi......im sure we had plenty of the same experiences coming up.

Yes sir, via flatbush brooklyn and Brownsville.

WEST INDIAN STAPLE
Came in here to say the exact same thing. This could be cheffed in 5 minutes b. Don't forget a couple slivers of bell peppers [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Word.

Last edited:
I ate corned beef and rice/roti for breakfast almost my entire childhood. High triglycerides on deck for life.

Use to fry these up without hesitation :smh:

shoulda known ish was funny style of rip with that clear jelly stuff that be in the can :x
good to see someone else who fries them *****.....all my friends ate em skr8 out the can...lol

I'd imagine that to smell like to smell like ***..

Never ate Hog head cheese with cracker's on your grandma's porch.

Boooyyyyyyy deydonn nunboutdatdere boy...

Bruh I used to request corned beef and potatoes for dinner.

Had no idea it was a struggle dish until my late 20s. :lol:

I'm Jamaican and from da hood, b. This was dinner multiple times a week.

Fry it up, throw some thyme, black pepper, onions, and throw it on a plate with white rice and cabbage :smokin

True yardman ting :smokin

Back
Top Bottom