You Have No Business In The Hood If....

If you've never gone under the sink to grab the metal can of solodified frying grease, full of a years' worth of chicken, fish, and bacon crumbs.

If you ask why the furniture still wrapped in the plastic :rofl:

My grandparents couches still wrapped lol

If you weren't your own baby sitter by the age of 7.

If you've never been spanked in public by a relative(or one of your mothers good friends).

Stayin at grandma's house used to be the **** doe..
It's all fun until your cousins leave and it's just you, granny, & Judge Mathis/Judge Joe Brown/ Divorce Court/ Gunsmoke/  
sick.gif
That's why I kept tapes at her house
pimp.gif
It's why I kept tapes at everyone's house
laugh.gif

Check cashing place, liqour store, bodega, chinese spot, barber shop all within walking distance of each other :smokin

Use to fry these up without hesitation :smh:

shoulda known ish was funny style of rip with that clear jelly stuff that be in the can :x
good to see someone else who fries them *****.....all my friends ate em skr8 out the can...lol

If you never felt the moisture in the air from coke boiling

If you never cut your inner cheek from holding a razor blade in your mouth

It's all fun until your cousins leave and it's just you, granny, & Judge Mathis/Judge Joe Brown/ Divorce Court/ Gunsmoke/  :x

Mannnnn I was just talking about this today lol...my great grandmother wouldn't let me watch TV until she finished her soaps.. I miss her alot she was a great women but she used to beat me any and everywhere...I remember one time I put a Lego in my nose and it got stuck she beat the breaks off me lol then called my dad and he beat me too lol smh

Use to fry these up without hesitation 
mean.gif

shoulda known ish was funny style of rip with that clear jelly stuff that be in the can 
sick.gif
good to see someone else who fries them *****.....all my friends ate em skr8 out the can...lol
My momma saw me doing it once and called me ghetto but I was just too hungry to wait for the other can to finish frying
roll.gif

you sir are a savage....str8 up..
laugh.gif
I've never in my life heard of anyone frying em. Hell my son eats em from time to time... raw.
The only thing they're good for is frying
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom