yoo is this a big age diff?? EDIT

This is messed up that this little girls pictures getting thrown around this whole post. Mad wack.
smh.gif

Damn yo I have a friend in the 8th grade well were both in the 8th grade and on here myspace she has a picture of her kissing some 19 year old dude
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

And on his profile she is all over him smh Ill post pics of girl l8r..

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Damn yo I have a friend in the 8th grade well were both in the 8th grade and on here myspace she has a picture of her kissing some 19 year old dude
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

And on his profile she is all over him smh Ill post pics of girl l8r..

Guess some of us are out growing NT
frown.gif

Seriously OP, just let it go. She's a little girl there are alot of 17 year old females out there.

I'm not going to lie...there are some 14 year olds out here that look like they're 19...seriously. But personally, I wouldn't.

you can not do this dude! my girl was 17 while i was 20, shes 18 now but its still a little bit of an age gap

Damn 2 years is too much of a gap for me
smh.gif
. But yea leave that girl alone. Theres plenty of girls your age to get at. No need to get into some major troubleover some 13 year old V

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Beckett faces charges of first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy, unlawful sexual penetration, first-degree sex abuse, third-degree rape, third-degree sodomy, third-degree sex abuse and contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor. His bail initially was set at $2.5 million, then lowered to $750,000.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude what's wrong with you!! She's a CHILD!!

You can't find a girl your age or something?!?! There is plenty of females out there!

All the girls I dated have been atleast a year or two older then me...

Back
Top Bottom