yoo is this a big age diff?? EDIT

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

Touchy subject. Im gonna let yall in on somethin I really shouldn't. I was first attracted to the girl that eventually would become my girlfriend when she was 15 and I was 20. We hooked up when she turned 17 she's 20 now im 24 going into 25. And I love her more than anything. I say if you know what your doing.. Go for it.
damn 22 n 17
eyes.gif

Problem?
umm yea your triffling

20 years old, how the hell do you start a relationship with a 15 year old.

i mean at that age your at least 2 years outta high school and well shes in the 9th grade.

You should try reading. I said I met her when she was 15. She was (still is) very attractive. We didn't end up goingout until she graduated from HS (age 17). From 15-17 we had very little contact she had her h/s bf's and I was doin my own thing. We got really close thesummer before she went to college which leads me to this...

wait till she goes to college....
She's already in college and will be done next year. We're still going very strong.

As for being attracted to a 15 y/o.. don't play dumb. There is a HUGE difference in having a physical attraction and acting upon it. MOST OF NT WASBEASTING OVER 14 Y/O KIM KARDASHIAN. Does that make them "triffling" also?

12970,xcitefun-kim-teen.jpg

So like I said... Problem?

Touchy subject. Im gonna let yall in on somethin I really shouldn't. I was first attracted to the girl that eventually would become my girlfriend when she was 15 and I was 20. We hooked up when she turned 17 she's 20 now im 24 going into 25. And I love her more than anything. I say if you know what your doing.. Go for it.
damn 22 n 17
eyes.gif

Problem?
umm yea your triffling

20 years old, how the hell do you start a relationship with a 15 year old.

i mean at that age your at least 2 years outta high school and well shes in the 9th grade.
so this how xbox360 owners get down??
smh.gif
smh.gif

Pshh and i actually thought me Beeing 19 and my girl at17 (who turns 18 before i hit 20) was a big difference
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

SMH I had to come see this with my own eyes.

Your failing at life was even a topic on twitter.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Are you serious? 3 years ago she was holdin' up both hands saying "I am this many years old"
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

A friend of mine is in big trouble for doing this. He hooked up with this chick, he is 18 and she was 14. They didnt use protection and she got scared and went to the hospital. By law the hospital had to call her parents and from there, things went down hill. These are the charges he faces,

Beckett faces charges of first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy, unlawful sexual penetration, first-degree sex abuse, third-degree rape, third-degree sodomy, third-degree sex abuse and contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor. His bail initially was set at $2.5 million, then lowered to $750,000.
It's not worth it OP

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Beckett faces charges of first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy, unlawful sexual penetration, first-degree sex abuse, third-degree rape, third-degree sodomy, third-degree sex abuse and contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor. His bail initially was set at $2.5 million, then lowered to $750,000.
woooooooooow
indifferent.gif

jaysbboy wrote:
i was 17 when i was a senior in highschool and dating someone from eighth grade never crossed my mind.
after reading that about 5 times i finally realized i misread that
Yeah I misread that too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

A friend of mine is in big trouble for doing this. He hooked up with this chick, he is 18 and she was 14. They didnt use protection and she got scared and went to the hospital. By law the hospital had to call her parents and from there, things went down hill. These are the charges he faces,
It's not worth it OP

Wow.
eek.gif

Homie's life is dunzo.

ur 17 and really considering a 13 year old??

when i was seventeen, i was dealing with chicks that were 20 and 21.

*$+ is the world coming to??

smh.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by hellaones

smh.gif
how old is the average NTer now days?
i was thinking the same exact thing....
Man yall...i was thinking the exact same thing...
roll.gif
But theage thing is crazy when your that young. Brah most people would say leave that alone and i think i would have to agree. See if you guys were older that wouldnot be a problem at all. But 13 just seems
eyes.gif
catch her in like 7 yearsand you will be all in the doe!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by czur1127

damn 22 n 17
eyes.gif

Problem?
wait till she goes to college....
the problem is im 19 and the though of a 17 year old girl is
embarassed.gif
I mean i would smash but to wife naim always worried bout meeting the parents come on her dad gonna be
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
that ur an older guy in collegethats why 2 years aint bad but it 2 diff leagues hs and college 8th grade and hs there diffrent leagues if u in the same league 2 years aint nothing but if ithink being 19 is bad looking at a 17 year old 22 thats embarssing man but it worked out for u

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

I thought we all knew these standard rules...
1. older is always better
2. once in high school, only date high schoolers
3. Once you can drive (16 were I live) you can only date people who can drive
4. Once out of high school you dont look back......

daffy duck pic is priceless in this situation...

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Im considering a 13 yr old, she turns 14 next month.
Im 19 tho, so its gonna be a tough decision...
Only reason im thinking about it is because she got a good face and she has big breasts...

l_8fc1340d3654489993c6dcfc9eb24ebf.jpg
I hope you arent serious
indifferent.gif

The breasts arent that big and even if they were huge that still doesnt make it ok
laugh.gif
come on dog. really though? shorty is still coloring and got the name tag you put on your desk first day of school peep the pic

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats y i said she 12....... I hope u dont got a little sister fam ... this lil girl prolly havent even gotten her period yet

Back
Top Bottom