yoo is this a big age diff?? EDIT

Originally Posted by purplethumbs700

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by hellaones

smh.gif
how old is the average NTer now days?
i was thinking the same exact thing....
Man yall...i was thinking the exact same thing...
roll.gif
But the age thing is crazy when your that young. Brah most people would say leave that alone and i think i would have to agree. See if you guys were older that would not be a problem at all. But 13 just seems
eyes.gif
catch her in like 7 years and you will be all in the doe!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

exactly! damn kids jus dunt know how to wait! btw i think we scarred the OP away about 6 pages ago
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is why i don't want daughters when i have kids. Grimy dudes looking to get into there pants. If i do have a daughter and once she starts dating I WILLhave my shotgun ready to go. But to stick with the question yes it is a big difference. Jailbait ftl

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

when I was 18 I dated a 14 year old, she looked older, but she lied to me and was 13 soon to turn 14
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

you told the guy that the youngest age a girl could be and it would be alright would be 15.5, this is when he is 17.

so how does your logic work?

roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

when I was 18 I dated a 14 year old, she looked older, but she lied to me and was 13 soon to turn 14
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

you told the guy that the youngest age a girl could be and it would be alright would be 15.5, this is when he is 17.

roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
x / 2 + 7 = y

x = your age
y = lowest age possible

My age for example
19 / 2 + 7 = 16.5

smh.gif
smh.gif

This is still going?

(YOUR AGE)/2 + 7 = ACCEPTABLE DATING RANGE
Heh, I guess 22 and 18 really is acceptable. Hmmm.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
x / 2 + 7 = y

x = your age
y = lowest age possible

My age for example
19 / 2 + 7 = 16.5

...?

I am aware of this, I was just stating a point as the guy was saying how you work out the 'acceptable' age. yet was going out with a 14 year old
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DublBagn

I thought we all knew these standard rules...
1. older is always better
2. once in high school, only date high schoolers
3. Once you can drive (16 were I live) you can only date people who can drive
4. Once out of high school you dont look back......

daffy duck pic is priceless in this situation...
yup cosign with this especially the drive rule u save alot gas money even if girls are
pimp.gif
that dont drive go for the drivers first it pays off

so today a guy that i met turns out to be going on 29
sick.gif
and the other day my mom tried to hook me up with her friends brother, who is 18
sick.gif
and still inhighschool, because he got left back
indifferent.gif

fml

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

so today a guy that i met turns out to be going on 29
sick.gif
and the other day my mom tried to hook me up with her friends brother, who is 18
sick.gif
and still in highschool, because he got left back
indifferent.gif

fml
It's koo. A fat girl tried to suck on my finger this weekend. I would have much rather dealt with a 29 year old.
laugh.gif

the other day my mom tried to hook me up with her friends brother, who is 18
sick.gif
and still in highschool, because he got left back
indifferent.gif

fml

laugh.gif

and op dont worry, im 19 turning 20 in april and i fell for one of my former co-workers who just turned 17. but she models and when i first met her, she lookedway older for her age.(hence, the modeling.)

nothing ever happened tho, wouldnt allow it. soph in college and sr in HS doesnt mix.

This is why I am talking to a girl but waiting the few months until she is 18. I really am just shook of catching a case over some girl. lol

realltalk tho this chick at my job has been dating her mans for 6 years.... she is now 20 and he is 30.... yes ladies and gentlemen if you do the mathcorrectly, she was 14 and he was 24

as if that is not bad enough, he was married and had kids in the past 6 years...

oh and he worked at her high school

realltalk tho this chick at my job has been dating her mans for 6 years.... she is now 20 and he is 30.... yes ladies and gentlemen if you do the math correctly, she was 14 and he was 24

as if that is not bad enough, he was married and had kids in the past 6 years...

eek.gif
smh.gif
what is wrong with these people

realltalk tho this chick at my job has been dating her mans for 6 years.... she is now 20 and he is 30.... yes ladies and gentlemen if you do the math correctly, she was 14 and he was 24

i know of a relationship almost exactly like that, just there was no marriage or offspring....

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

This is why I am talking to a girl but waiting the few months until she is 18. I really am just shook of catching a case over some girl. lol

u better make sure she into u she gonna slip away find a plan B

Back
Top Bottom