roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Im considering a 13 yr old, she turns 14 next month.
Im 19 tho, so its gonna be a tough decision...
Only reason im thinking about it is because she got a good face and she has big breasts...

l_8fc1340d3654489993c6dcfc9eb24ebf.jpg
I hope you arent serious
indifferent.gif

The breasts arent that big and even if they were huge that still doesnt make it ok
laugh.gif
come on dog. really though? shorty is still coloring and got the name tag you put on your desk first day of school peep the pic

obviously you guys arent as big of pervs as i am....im too old now, but years ago i woulda got at that...

soo whats perspective on 17-20??

laugh.gif
you forced it, leave her alone. A 15 and a 17 year old couldn't even work, trust me I did it and paid for it.

Touchy subject. Im gonna let yall in on somethin I really shouldn't. I was first attracted to the girl that eventually would become my girlfriend when shewas 15 and I was 20. We hooked up when she turned 17 she's 20 now im 24 going into 25. And I love her more than anything. I say if you know what yourdoing.. Go for it.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i mean, as long as he smashes before his 18th bday, he's good right?

i believe some dude in va got 10 years in PRISON for letting a 15 year old give him dome when he was 17.

some of yall in this thread are front hard as hell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
YALL KNOW you did sumthin like this so dont even trip, either u found out she was young afteru smashed or u already knew and didnt care
laugh.gif
WE are all adults here NT let it out.

[Cam] I'll Holla!! [/Cam]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

dude wildin postin pics. she's could get the bizz when she older realtalk but 13-14??....out of the question. you'l do time and your booty will get dugout for such heinous acts (yh)
smh.gif

Some of yall cats make me sick with all this talk about these younger chicks looking older....i dont care how old she looks and neither does the court system.
Yall must be some real losers to be able to only bag chicks that still color outside the lines.....so disgusting it makes me ashamed to be affiliated with thesame message board as some of you cowards that cant pull chicks your age.

Yea I'm extra salty!

damn her bities havent even dropped yet. I like your style
tongue.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

seriously though,come on fam. smh

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Touchy subject. Im gonna let yall in on somethin I really shouldn't. I was first attracted to the girl that eventually would become my girlfriend when she was 15 and I was 20. We hooked up when she turned 17 she's 20 now im 24 going into 25. And I love her more than anything. I say if you know what your doing.. Go for it.
damn 22 n 17
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

some of yall in this thread are front hard as hell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
YALL KNOW you did sumthin like this so dont even trip, either u found out she was young after u smashed or u already knew and didnt care
laugh.gif
WE are all adults here NT let it out.
1191our.gif

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

Touchy subject. Im gonna let yall in on somethin I really shouldn't. I was first attracted to the girl that eventually would become my girlfriend when she was 15 and I was 20. We hooked up when she turned 17 she's 20 now im 24 going into 25. And I love her more than anything. I say if you know what your doing.. Go for it.
damn 22 n 17
eyes.gif

Problem?

damn 22 n 17
eyes.gif

Problem?
wait till she goes to college....

damn 22 n 17
eyes.gif

Problem?
umm yea your triffling

20 years old, how the hell do you start a relationship with a 15 year old.

i mean at that age your at least 2 years outta high school and well shes in the 9th grade.

Im considering a 13 yr old, she turns 14 next month.
Im 19 tho, so its gonna be a tough decision...
Only reason im thinking about it is because she got a good face and she has big breasts...
I was first attracted to the girl that eventually would become my girlfriend when she was 15 and I was 20. We hooked up when she turned 17
If some of the stuff in this thread is true, wow.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom