Yoo check out this Enzo!!!!!

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by f3DJam

That car is hard as hell!!!

Stalin did kill people but he also accomplished what he wanted. To turn the USSR into a world power. They were making alot of goods and solid economically. He cared for the strength of the country and it was strong. And that story about his son is just insane, thats thinking without emotion, only rationally.
he barely had a relationship with his kids, and it's disgusting that people on this board are trying to rationalize stalin's actions.

there is no excusing his actions. he took the lives of millions.....i can't think anything worse a person could possibly do. are you going to sing hitler's praises next?
No, i hate hitler, although he was a great leader.

Stalin had a bad relationship with his kids? really? why dont you tell me more like what was his favorite food, how was his sex life, etc.Youre trying to statesomething that nobody knows, especially considering Stalin died so long ago. Look at 9/11. We were all alive during the event and we still cant fully agree onwhat happened, yet it was very publicized. This man was alive centuries ago, yet you happen to know his personal life. You should write a book or something!

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by f3DJam

That car is hard as hell!!!

Stalin did kill people but he also accomplished what he wanted. To turn the USSR into a world power. They were making alot of goods and solid economically. He cared for the strength of the country and it was strong. And that story about his son is just insane, thats thinking without emotion, only rationally.
he barely had a relationship with his kids, and it's disgusting that people on this board are trying to rationalize stalin's actions.

there is no excusing his actions. he took the lives of millions.....i can't think anything worse a person could possibly do. are you going to sing hitler's praises next?
No, i hate hitler, although he was a great leader.

Stalin had a bad relationship with his kids? really? why dont you tell me more like what was his favorite food, how was his sex life, etc.Youre trying to state something that nobody knows, especially considering Stalin died so long ago. Look at 9/11. We were all alive during the event and we still cant fully agree on what happened, yet it was very publicized. This man was alive centuries ago, yet you happen to know his personal life. You should write a book or something!
It is well-documented that he did not have a close relationship with his children, and after his wife died he stopped seeing his childrenaltogether.

I don't need to write a book on him, plenty of people have already done that. Maybe you should read one.

P.S. wikipedia article on Yakov, the son who he let die. Sources cited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Dzhugashvili

Originally Posted by sam206

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by Skill Jonez

You shouldn't believe in Enzos Sputnik, for you are a communist child
smh.gif
child? youre one year older than me.
Whats wrong with perfect communism? other than it is unattainable?
Capitalism is flawed, it results in a large gap of unevenly distributed wealth.
The small percentage who are rich, exploit the majority of the population who are poor.
Big companies like Nike and Walmart have a select few individuals who are paid, while people like you work all day to barely pay the bills.
This is the system you favor?

Capitalism has left individuals like you whipping geo metros, which i understand can be frustrating.
wink.gif
If you don't like it then go back to the old country
smile.gif

I like the system, it's Favorable for my family and I. I'm saying for the majority, it is not. Yes, Stalin killed a lot of people in order to accomplish many things. He was completely dedicated to his country. He even allowed his own song to die as prisoner of war when given the opportunity to save him. Although many will classify him as a $*!%+@* for this, this shows that he recognized his country/military to be more important than even his family. Yes he was ruthless, but he a powerful leader who did wonders for the USSR
So you like an economic structure that, according to you, marginalizes the majority of society.

And then you sing the praises of a man who killed tens of millions of innocent people.

Awesome, dude.
shut up, what about our president that sent soldiers to iraq for a no win war
just for some oil

how does george bush being a bad president make supporting joseph stalin ok?

stay in school.
dumb@&&, did I say it was okay, no
then why did you bring up george bush? you sound like a 12-year-old, i'm not gonna argue with you anymore.
He was saying that both leaders caused the deaths of many innocent people.

smh.gif
The small percentage who are rich, exploit the majority of the population who are poor.
Big companies like Nike and Walmart have a select few individuals who are paid, while people like you work all day to barely pay the bills.

Capitalism has left individuals like you whipping geo metros, which i understand can be frustrating.
wink.gif
smile.gif

I like the system, it's Favorable for my family and I. I'm saying for the majority, it is not. Yes, Stalin killed a lot of people in order to accomplish many things. He was completely dedicated to his country. He even allowed his own song to die as prisoner of war when given the opportunity to save him. Although many will classify him as a $*!%+@* for this, this shows that he recognized his country/military to be more important than even his family. Yes he was ruthless, but he a powerful leader who did wonders for the USSR
So you like an economic structure that, according to you, marginalizes the majority of society.

And then you sing the praises of a man who killed tens of millions of innocent people.

Awesome, dude.
just for some oil

stay in school.
then why did you bring up george bush? you sound like a 12-year-old, i'm not gonna argue with you anymore.

And again, how does bringing up the wrongs of George Bush change what Stalin did? How does it affect it? How does it make it any more acceptable? Itdoesn't. He killed millions, that's inexcusable.

smh.gif

wink.gif
smile.gif

Awesome, dude.
just for some oil

stay in school.

And again, how does bringing up the wrongs of George Bush change what Stalin did? How does it affect it? How does it make it any more acceptable? It doesn't. He killed millions, that's inexcusable.
sir, you need to go back to English 101.
nobody said it was okay for Stalin killing people
what I was saying is that bush put people on a suicide mission for oil and that is just as bad

f3DJam wrote:
It is well-documented that he did not have a close relationship with his children, and after his wife died he stopped seeing his children altogether.

I don't need to write a book on him, plenty of people have already done that. Maybe you should read one.

"This article may require cleanup to meetWikipedia's quality standards. Pleaseimprove this article if youcan. (September 2007)"

come on man, there's like four different stories in that article.
laugh.gif

Stalin took a weak country at the time and made it into a world power.
Democracy is good for the US, unfortunately Russia is not a country that you can control without dictatorship.
In the history of Russia, it was always most powerful and influential under a dictator.
When the USSR fell apart due to partially Ukraine smh, look what happened to Russia.
It became a joke: crime everywhere and corrupt police/govt.
Good thing we now have Putin because the days of Yeltsin were horrible
During the society era, there was very little crime in Russia.

smh.gif

wink.gif
smile.gif

Awesome, dude.
just for some oil

stay in school.

And again, how does bringing up the wrongs of George Bush change what Stalin did? How does it affect it? How does it make it any more acceptable? It doesn't. He killed millions, that's inexcusable.
sir, you need to go back to English 101.
nobody said it was okay for Stalin killing people
what I was saying is that bush put people on a suicide mission for oil and that is just as bad
i'll ignore your baseless, although popular, view that george bush sent troops to iraq solely for oil.

i'll pretend their actions were comparable, even though bush did not kill up to 60 million innocent people (!!) as stalin did

and ask......then what was the point of your post? i say stalin killing millions of people is awful, and then you tell me to shut up and point out that ourown president may have done it too? what are you getting at?

f3DJam wrote:
It is well-documented that he did not have a close relationship with his children, and after his wife died he stopped seeing his children altogether.

"This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Please improve this article if you can. (September 2007)"

laugh.gif

Democracy is good for the US, unfortunately Russia is not a country that you can control without dictatorship.
In the history of Russia, it was always most powerful and influential under a dictator.
When the USSR fell apart due to partially Ukraine smh, look what happened to Russia.

who cares? the claims i made are clearly cited by reliable sources on that page. i don't care what other garbage is on there that might"require cleanup."

are you saying it's not true? didn't think so.

anyway.....i'm aware of the good stalin brought to russia. i'm not disagreeing with you on that. but i'm also aware of the crimes he commited,which greatly outweigh everything else. that's all i'm trying to say.

it's a little disturbing that you look at him in a positive light and have his picture as your avatar.

f3DJam wrote:

"This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Please improve this article if you can. (September 2007)"

laugh.gif

who cares? the claims i made are clearly cited by reliable sources on that page. i don't care what other garbage is on there that might "require cleanup."

are you saying it's not true? didn't think so.

anyway.....i'm aware of the good stalin brought to russia. i'm not disagreeing with you on that. but i'm also aware of the crimes he commited, which greatly outweigh everything else. that's all i'm trying to say.

it's a little disturbing that you look at him in a positive light and have his picture as your avatar.

You make a valid point. Stalin killed many people (although the number dramatically varies from each source you look at, 60 million is the firsttime i have heard that), which was horrible. On the other hand, i personally believe that it was his only option at the time given to reform the country. Heaccomplished incredible achievements in very little time. Hitler, who i do oppose, was also a great leader, yet with slightly different motifs. Hitlerattempted to kill people beyond his borders and expand his country by force. However, if Stalin did not kill those people do you honestly believe that the USSRwould have developed so rapidly? The USSR did the majority of the fighting during WWII and lost 20,000,000 soldiers. Without the strong USSR army which Stalinprepared and developed, do you believe that the US would have had a chance fighting the war, with the help of Britain?
Stalin ultimately saved lives because without his successful ability to reunite the country, a lot more people would have died in that war. Perhaps you wouldnteven be alive today. 1/20 Russian males aged 18 came back from the war. Imagine how much () the survivors had to choose from. (JK about the last part)

Stalin killed many people (although the number dramatically varies from each source you look at, 60 million is the first time i have heard that), which was horrible. On the other hand, i personally believe that it was his only option at the time given to reform the country.
i can't imagine that's really what you think. and if that truly was the case, which is ridiculous, i'd rather be poor or live in an"unreformed" nation than dead. case closed. stalin was a monster.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Communism FTW.
yeah dude! just look at cuba, north korea, pre-1978 china, etc. i wish our country was more like those.......

Stalin killed many people (although the number dramatically varies from each source you look at, 60 million is the first time i have heard that), which was horrible. On the other hand, i personally believe that it was his only option at the time given to reform the country.
i can't imagine that's really what you think. and if that truly was the case, which is ridiculous, i'd rather be poor or live in an "unreformed" nation than dead. case closed.
reform not only in an economic sense, but it a militarist sense as well.

This argument is honestly pointless, i am not going to convince you to see my points, and I am not going to suddenly change my perspective to adapt to yours.We each have different opinions so i respect yours, but i guess my life led me to establish a different view from yours. Damn it, there goes another one i wassupposed to be doing my english essay
tired.gif

How the hell did this thread go from a Gemballa Enzo to the "NT Cold War"?!?! I personally think the car is nice but maybe a little overdone.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Your probably one of those lames that goes around wearing a Che shirt and have no idea.
ohwell.gif

You're probably one of those lames who attempts to clown and fails at English
laugh.gif

I remember this Sputnik dude
indifferent.gif
, Joe Camal +1,, sputnik not so much.

I think hybrid threads are a good thing on NT. That way there's more space for extra topics.

I'll take that enzo over what I've got/driven anyday.

Stalin was a pretty good leader from what I read. In terms of being a family man and compassionate human being, maybe not but he made something out of thatregion.

laugh.gif
this thread went from crazy nice car to communism vs. capitalism and bush vs. stalin in less than 5 pages

back on subject, that car is ridiculous
eek.gif
i would love to get behind the wheel of something like that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Your probably one of those lames that goes around wearing a Che shirt and have no idea.
ohwell.gif

You're probably one of those lames who attempts to clown and fails at English
laugh.gif
The hell? Are you simple or something?
indifferent.gif

Sputnik, you're really coming off as an uneducated youth who thinks he knows more than anyone else. Let it go. Justifying any man who killed others, forwhatever reason, speaks of ignorance and being out of touch with reality. You're comments on Capitalism and Communism speak of confusion and arrogance.

Back
Top Bottom