Yoo check out this Enzo!!!!!

Look at the interior!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by Skill Jonez

You shouldn't believe in Enzos Sputnik, for you are a communist child
smh.gif
child? youre one year older than me.
Whats wrong with perfect communism? other than it is unattainable?
Capitalism is flawed, it results in a large gap of unevenly distributed wealth.
The small percentage who are rich, exploit the majority of the population who are poor.
Big companies like Nike and Walmart have a select few individuals who are paid, while people like you work all day to barely pay the bills.
This is the system you favor?

Capitalism has left individuals like you whipping geo metros, which i understand can be frustrating.
wink.gif
If you don't like it then go back to the old country
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

not my style at all, the enzo is already perfect imo. a body lit like that makes it look cheap.

now the twin turbo enzo that's being done.......that is pretty dope.

true

but nah this doesnt make it look cheap
laugh.gif

thanks for the pics OP

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

not my style at all, the enzo is already perfect imo. a body lit like that makes it look cheap.

now the twin turbo enzo that's being done.......that is pretty dope.

true

but nah this doesnt make it look cheap
laugh.gif

thanks for the pics OP
actually yeah youre right cheap was the wrong word, you know what i mean though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

smh.gif
The small percentage who are rich, exploit the majority of the population who are poor.
Big companies like Nike and Walmart have a select few individuals who are paid, while people like you work all day to barely pay the bills.

Capitalism has left individuals like you whipping geo metros, which i understand can be frustrating.
wink.gif
smile.gif

I like the system, it's Favorable for my family and I. I'm saying for the majority, it is not. Yes, Stalin killed a lot of people in order toaccomplish many things. He was completely dedicated to his country. He even allowed his own song to die as prisoner of war when given the opportunity to savehim. Although many will classify him as a $*!%+@* for this, this shows that he recognized his country/military to be more important than even his family. Yeshe was ruthless, but he a powerful leader who did wonders for the USSR

and the odometer wont accumulate more than 30 miles
smh.gif

Who cares?If you buy cars like these you dont worry about gas. If you spent 1 mil on a car, gas is the last thing on your mind.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

smh.gif

Who cares?If you buy cars like these you dont worry about gas. If you spent 1 mil on a car, gas is the last thing on your mind.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

smh.gif

what in the world

So sputnik I guess what your sayin is shoutouts to stalin then? Not tryna flame you or anythin, jus tryna get clearity

smh.gif

wink.gif
smile.gif

I like the system, it's Favorable for my family and I. I'm saying for the majority, it is not. Yes, Stalin killed a lot of people in order to accomplish many things. He was completely dedicated to his country. He even allowed his own song to die as prisoner of war when given the opportunity to save him. Although many will classify him as a $*!%+@* for this, this shows that he recognized his country/military to be more important than even his family. Yes he was ruthless, but he a powerful leader who did wonders for the USSR
So you like an economic structure that, according to you, marginalizes the majority of society.

And then you sing the praises of a man who killed tens of millions of innocent people.

Awesome, dude.

smh.gif

It seems the only thing that let shine is the light upon your lack of reading comprehension.

Back on topic: this I personally love how this enzo looks....the OG is too plain for me...but an FXX evoluzione (sp) > This. Not interior-wise though. Thisthing's interior is juts
pimp.gif

that Enzo is sex on wheels, if i had that my swag would be on infinity. You can hop outta that join in wrangler jeans, sauconys, and a 2002 swingman jersey andstill proceed to pull the baddest chick in sight.

Back
Top Bottom