Yoo check out this Enzo!!!!!

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

and the odometer wont accumulate more than 30 miles
smh.gif

Who cares?If you buy cars like these you dont worry about gas. If you spent 1 mil on a car, gas is the last thing on your mind.
It seems the only thing that let shine is the light upon your lack of reading comprehension.

Back on topic: this I personally love how this enzo looks....the OG is too plain for me...but an FXX evoluzione (sp) > This. Not interior-wise though. This thing's interior is juts
pimp.gif
Oh snap, my bad, i was thinking about something else. Yes, i take the fail for this one.
mad.gif

That car is hard as hell!!!

Stalin did kill people but he also accomplished what he wanted. To turn the USSR into a world power. They were making alot of goods and solid economically. Hecared for the strength of the country and it was strong. And that story about his son is just insane, thats thinking without emotion, only rationally.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

that Enzo is sex on wheels, if i had that my swag would be on infinity. You can hop outta that join in bugle boy wrangler jeans, pro keds sauconys, and a 2002 replica swingman jersey and still proceed to pull the baddest chick in sight.

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by Skill Jonez

You shouldn't believe in Enzos Sputnik, for you are a communist child
smh.gif
child? youre one year older than me.
Whats wrong with perfect communism? other than it is unattainable?
Capitalism is flawed, it results in a large gap of unevenly distributed wealth.
The small percentage who are rich, exploit the majority of the population who are poor.
Big companies like Nike and Walmart have a select few individuals who are paid, while people like you work all day to barely pay the bills.
This is the system you favor?

Capitalism has left individuals like you whipping geo metros, which i understand can be frustrating.
wink.gif
If you don't like it then go back to the old country
smile.gif

I like the system, it's Favorable for my family and I. I'm saying for the majority, it is not. Yes, Stalin killed a lot of people in order to accomplish many things. He was completely dedicated to his country. He even allowed his own song to die as prisoner of war when given the opportunity to save him. Although many will classify him as a $*!%+@* for this, this shows that he recognized his country/military to be more important than even his family. Yes he was ruthless, but he a powerful leader who did wonders for the USSR
It is still possible to build wealth from nothing. How many Che Guevara shirts do you own?

Originally Posted by MOchi

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Does it have an ash tray?
b cruising the enzo
grin.gif
pimp.gif
im pretty sure if you're driving that thing right, you'd need full attention.
more than full. i'd imagine it's real tail-happy.

b cruising an enzo is terrible, but the thought is pretty sweet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

smh.gif
The small percentage who are rich, exploit the majority of the population who are poor.
Big companies like Nike and Walmart have a select few individuals who are paid, while people like you work all day to barely pay the bills.

Capitalism has left individuals like you whipping geo metros, which i understand can be frustrating.
wink.gif
smile.gif

I like the system, it's Favorable for my family and I. I'm saying for the majority, it is not. Yes, Stalin killed a lot of people in order to accomplish many things. He was completely dedicated to his country. He even allowed his own song to die as prisoner of war when given the opportunity to save him. Although many will classify him as a $*!%+@* for this, this shows that he recognized his country/military to be more important than even his family. Yes he was ruthless, but he a powerful leader who did wonders for the USSR
So you like an economic structure that, according to you, marginalizes the majority of society.

And then you sing the praises of a man who killed tens of millions of innocent people.

Awesome, dude.
shut up, what about our president that sent soldiers to iraq for a no win war
just for some oil

Gembella should stick to Porsches.

I'll take this Enzo redone in naked carbon fiber, thank you very much!

Y1WoX.jpg

Originally Posted by sam206

smh.gif

wink.gif
smile.gif

So you like an economic structure that, according to you, marginalizes the majority of society.

And then you sing the praises of a man who killed tens of millions of innocent people.

Awesome, dude.
just for some oil

how does george bush being a bad president make supporting joseph stalin ok?

stay in school.

Originally Posted by f3DJam

Stalin did kill people but he also accomplished what he wanted. To turn the USSR into a world power. They were making alot of goods and solid economically. He cared for the strength of the country and it was strong. And that story about his son is just insane, thats thinking without emotion, only rationally.
he barely had a relationship with his kids, and it's disgusting that people on this board are trying to rationalize stalin's actions.

there is no excusing his actions. he took the lives of millions.....i can't think anything worse a person could possibly do. are you going to singhitler's praises next?

Originally Posted by f3DJam

Stalin did kill people but he also accomplished what he wanted. To turn the USSR into a world power. They were making alot of goods and solid economically. He cared for the strength of the country and it was strong. And that story about his son is just insane, thats thinking without emotion, only rationally.
Thank you for understanding my point!

smh.gif

wink.gif
smile.gif

Awesome, dude.
just for some oil

stay in school.
dumb@&&, did I say it was okay, no

smh.gif

wink.gif
smile.gif

Awesome, dude.
just for some oil

stay in school.
then why did you bring up george bush? you sound like a 12-year-old, i'm not gonna argue with you anymore.

smh.gif

wink.gif
smile.gif

Awesome, dude.
just for some oil

stay in school.
then why did you bring up george bush? you sound like a 12-year-old, i'm not gonna argue with you anymore.
someone is mad because I got him

Back
Top Bottom