Yankees' Ace Chien-Ming Wang Appreciaton 6-0

Originally Posted by FYALADY

too bad he's Nobody in the playoffs.

no?

The guy did alright in his rookie season then got the only playoff win for Yankees 2 years ago... He had ONE bad playoff and ppl make him like he has neverpitched well in playoff...

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Give him a chance...he's gonna makeup for his last season playoff dud.

Yanks are not making the playoffs this year

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

he's the ONLY consistent dude we have in the rotation

Word. Highly appreciated.

embarassed.gif
Too bad its true

It's Hughes and Kennedy that have been absolutely horrible.
I'm convinced this crazy profile picture of his is the reason Kennedy is so awful. Where is the series thread for this weekend?

laugh.gif
at Yankees fans not being able to handle a little inner-criticism.

Not making the playoffs might be good for you guys.

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Mebo03

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Give him a chance...he's gonna makeup for his last season playoff dud.

Yanks are not making the playoffs this year
indifferent.gif

Word, strip this dude of his Team Yankees sig.
indifferent.gif

Excuse me for having realistic expectations. LOOK AT OUR ROTATION

We have one reliable pitcher after that we've got Pettitte who is still usually good but thats it. Then its Mussina
sick.gif
and the young "jewels"

Brian Cashman should be fired immediately for not trading Hughes/Kennedy for Johan

So please dont
indifferent.gif
me

We have one reliable pitcher after that we've got Pettitte who is still usually good but thats it. Then its Mussina
sick.gif
and the young "jewels"

Brian Cashman should be fired immediately for not trading Hughes/Kennedy for Johan

So please dont
indifferent.gif
me

The rest of the rotation on the other hand...
indifferent.gif

I already pointed that out, but you essentially giving up on them a month into the damn season. Like the rotation was any better last year right? AllI'm saying is hold your tongue until we start playing games that matter.

sick.gif
and the young "jewels"

So please dont
indifferent.gif
me

indifferent.gif

I already pointed that out, but you essentially giving up on them a month into the damn season. Like the rotation was any better last year right? All I'm saying is hold your tongue until we start playing games that matter.

Jose "Im 1 for my last 25" Molina is our new starting catcher

Jason Giambi is our first basmen

Darrel Rasner is joining the rotation

We have 2 great relief pitchers and then a bunch of terrible journeymen

Who knows how long Arod and the Franchise (
laugh.gif
) will be out for

Theyre just not a very good team this year

I'm optimistic about Rasner. I hope he gives the rotation that "jolt" they need.

And
laugh.gif
Giambi at 1B is a joke...perhaps we'll see Mark Teixeira in pinstripes in '09, or possibly earlier?

sick.gif
and the young "jewels"

So please dont
indifferent.gif
me

indifferent.gif

I already pointed that out, but you essentially giving up on them a month into the damn season. Like the rotation was any better last year right? All I'm saying is hold your tongue until we start playing games that matter.

Jose "Im 1 for my last 25" Molina is our new starting catcher

Jason Giambi is our first basmen

Darrel Rasner is joining the rotation

We have 2 great relief pitchers and then a bunch of terrible journeymen

Who knows how long Arod and the Franchise (
laugh.gif
) will be out for

Theyre just not a very good team this year
Apparently this guy learned nothing from last year
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

^^last year this #+** happens every ##$##%* year.

Yanks start out bad and people start bugging, thats why i hate baseball this time of year does not matter whatsoever, as always the Yanks will make a rally andget at least wild card

I am a Yanks fan but i cant stand some of these yankee fans who panic every year in May, every year Yanks suck, fire Torre, etc. but they ALWAYS bounce back.

The y\Yanks making the playoffs is almost as reliable as them losing in the playoffs with A rod on the team because he is a choking $%!%!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

Yall bugging first of all it doesn't matter at all what the Yanks do until after the all star break. They can play 500 ball all of the first half how areya'll gonna bug we are 2.5 games out before boston plays tonight - that is just one late july weekend from being first.
And stop stonefacing the staff.
King Felix? everyone of you would take him in our rotation what'd he do his first year? 12-14 , ERA: 4.50
Let the kids work out their problems what the hell did all of you expect, this %%+ gets me so heated. And the thought process behind it was that IPK andFranchise would get a chance to learn on the fly with an offense that averages close to 6 runs a game. They are hitting .250 as a team, which will eventuallypick up. Get off the kids cases, yeah they've thrown horribly at times, but they are not getting help. And how about Hughes, he hasn't had the samecatcher for 2 starts in a row once this year with all the injuries.

With all our injuries, our 20 game road stand, the 2 under 24 kids and our offense which hasn't gotten started once this year - and to be 2.5 games out?I'll take that any day.

Stop bugging.

And
laugh.gif
Giambi at 1B is a joke...perhaps we'll see Mark Teixeira in pinstripes in '09, or possibly earlier?
I make sure I check the score of every Braves games hoping they lose and make him unhappy.

Hey Guys! Guess whose coming back?
KEI IGAWA!!!!
Im so excited i just cant hide it

^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I always call Igawa the Flying Monkey (google the Yankee rookie hazings of last season to see why)

here to show my support, and what kind of fan are you mebo03? counting on your own team's downfall, take that banner out your sig and have a glass ofpotassium cyanide

Originally Posted by overtime626

here to show my support, and what kind of fan are you mebo03? counting on your own team's downfall, take that banner out your sig and have a glass of potassium cyanide

What type of fan am I? Im a realist

I see nothing wrong with Mebo03's comments.

The way the Yankees are playing now, there is no way to win a wild card spot.
I'm not say that it's over, but there it's not looking good as of now.

Fans don't need to be optimistic about their team. Look at Rays fans and any other fan in the MLB.
laugh.gif

Go Yanks!

The yanks ALWAYS suck from april to june. I know this season is different, with the pitching woes...but I really am not writing them off just yet.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

The yanks ALWAYS suck from april to june. I know this season is different, with the pitching woes...but I really am not writing them off just yet.
Yeah kind of hard to write off a team that's only 3 back in the division & 2 back in the Wild Card (going into today, about towin again today)....
and doesn't have the MVP and Posada

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Yeah kind of hard to write off a team that's only 3 back in the division & 2 back in the Wild Card (going into today, about to win again today)....
and doesn't have the MVP and Posada

Exactly...anyone who has followed the Yanks, or even Red Sox, for more than the last 5 years knows this

Back
Top Bottom