Yankees' Ace Chien-Ming Wang Appreciaton 6-0

laugh.gif
@Y'all jumping off the triborough bridge. It's May.
laugh.gif

Don't y'all understand that we do this every year. How long have we been hearing "the pitching isn't good enough this season." At leastthe last 3 years.

Perhaps some fans are just going nostalgic over the 1998 Yankee team...nowadays, teams haven't been off to such ridiculous starts (just look at the paritythe past few yrs)

There was a point the 1998 Yankees were 89-29...and I think they won the division in early September
eek.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't y'all understand that we do this every year. How long have we been hearing "the pitching isn't good enough this season." At least the last 3 years.

If I'm a Yankee fan...I'm asking if it's good enough to win it all....isn't that the goal for you guys ever year?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

laugh.gif
at Yankees fans not being able to handle a little inner-criticism.

Not making the playoffs might be good for you guys.
Cleveland mentality
laugh.gif
"You play to win the game"

Originally Posted by allen3xis

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't y'all understand that we do this every year. How long have we been hearing "the pitching isn't good enough this season." At least the last 3 years.

If I'm a Yankee fan...I'm asking if it's good enough to win it all....isn't that the goal for you guys ever year?

Goal.... yes.

Realistically... probably not. But anything can happen.

Making the playoffs are my goal. If you make the playoffs anything can happen, just look at the Rockies as the most recent example this pastyear.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by allen3xis

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Goal.... yes.

Realistically... probably not. But anything can happen.

Making the playoffs are my goal. If you make the playoffs anything can happen, just look at the Rockies as the most recent example this past year.

So youd be happy with a 4 game sweep in the WS?

Of couse no one would be happy with a sweep, but anything can happen once a team gets into the playoffs. The Rockies was just an example because they certianlynot supposed to make the world series.

Making the playoffs should be the goal for the regular season. Once you've made the playoffs, the goal shifts to a world championship.

And this team can make the playoffs. Who knows what happens after that.

Of couse no one would be happy with a sweep, but anything can happen once a team gets into the playoffs. The Rockies was just an example because they certianly not supposed to make the world series.

Making the playoffs should be the goal for the regular season. Once you've made the playoffs, the goal shifts to a world championship.

And this team can make the playoffs. Who knows what happens after that.
Exactly! Thank you for saying what I was thinking & meant, stole the words right out of my mouth haha.

Back
Top Bottom