Ya'll still cool with ya'll exes?

Lol what.

Not at all. Boob job doesn't come close to equaling the price of any of those things. Dude had it right, millions of other fish in the sea. FDB

I know, I'm just talking ish. Ain't no box worth a couple grand. UNLESS you love her..

Me & my ex didn't end on a bad note at all...we talk from time to time over FB messages...nothing crazy...she recently wanted to start texting, my girl found out and flipped out. I told her it's not really a big deal but she won't budge, what ya'll think NT?
in these situations i just tell my girl its nothing and if she doesnt believe me i tell her the same thing next time she catches me lol 

Even though we ended on bad terms, I'm still cool whatever with my most recent ex. Mostly beause she'll let me smash whenever we hook up and also because our families were somewhat tight. Feel bad for any dude that dates her tbh, cuz that ***** is ******* koo koo :lol:

She asked me to pay for a boob job too :rofl: :lol:

Mostly nah dead em, never ended on a bad note but figure problems would occur in the future if I did. The only one I'm still cool with is my roommate now

1. Yeah. If I see her at the bars, we'll chat and usually end up smashing.

2. Yeah. She's in a serious relationship right now so out of respect for that I don't communicate with her. She texted be last time she was in town though... Didn't respond. She had some BOMB P and a SLAMMING body. 

3. Man... This B done got me all F'd up. Dated on and off for 8 years... always both figured we'd end up together for the long haul. I took too long to make my move and she finally moved on and is in a serious relationship with some dude. I done goofed. She's cool as hell though, and the sex was always BOMB. If I want any chance to ever get her back I need to make a cross country move ASAP before she ends up engaged to this cat. 

Cool with one of them

The most recent, don't plan on talking to her again in life, deadass
Lol give us the story.
no real story...I just tried to save that chick and she wasn't trying to be saved.  Or maybe I wasn't ready to save her to keep it real.

lies always come out after the fact, Dudes she was ****** with, all that.  Left that girl where I found her, kinda sad though

Last edited:
1. Yeah. If I see her at the bars, we'll chat and usually end up smashing.
2. Yeah. She's in a serious relationship right now so out of respect for that I don't communicate with her. She texted be last time she was in town though... Didn't respond. She had some BOMB P and a SLAMMING body. 
3. Man... This B done got me all F'd up. Dated on and off for 8 years... always both figured we'd end up together for the long haul. I took too long to make my move and she finally moved on and is in a serious relationship with some dude. I done goofed. She's cool as hell though, and the sex was always BOMB. If I want any chance to ever get her back I need to make a cross country move ASAP before she ends up engaged to this cat. 

hate guys who always want to lock a girl down AFTER he missed his opportunity.

you don't want that girl fam. you just like the chase :smh:

Yeah, not the worse ones but it's been so long we'd be cool if we did, no ill feelings. I still very much love and miss one, we speak every now and then. No idea of her relationship status, don't eem wanna know.

Most of em yes. My last one that I was in for 3+ years, no. I broke it off with her.

Funny thing is, I'm still cool with her mom & stepda. I take my nephew to see them once every few weeks. They owned his former daycare (Thats how I met her in the first place)

Nah, I keep it consistent when break ups come up. Swift and steadfast. It's easier that way for all parties involved.

I've found that this method allows me to move on much faster and when I get right again and I still have a genuine hope that these women do well for themselves moving forward, no matter how dirty they did me.

I'm cool with all of them. I don't talk or text to any of them regularly but I follow all of them on Instagram and they all follow me back. We always like each other's photos and leave the occasional nice comment here and there. All of them but one are in serious long-term relationships right now and I hope the best for them. All the girls I had a serious relationship with were very cool chicks and they all ended on good terms.

No, not really. I just keep it pushin. I could be but I don't have any reason to talk to any of them.

Last edited:
But what if your girl is still "cool" with her ex. COol as in still communicates with. Would yall dudes be cool with that?

And miss me with the, "I am not insecure so I wouldn't care" responses.

Me & my ex didn't end on a bad note at all...we talk from time to time over FB messages...nothing crazy...she recently wanted to start texting, my girl found out and flipped out. I told her it's not really a big deal but she won't budge, what ya'll think NT?
How did your girl, "find out." Did you volunteer that info?

Last edited:
Exactly. I don't see a reason to hit them up on either end. Unless you guys were like best friends and messed up and tried a relationship I just don't see a point. Even then I'd 86 them.

Yea it seems like dude is looking for a reason to convince himself he is doing nothing wrong. As a man, I wouldn't want any woman of mine still talking to someone that stuffed her mouth dozens............and dozens of times. I mean why would I want that? Let those ex's live their life man. DOn't talk to them other than wassup. NOTHING good can come out of that if you are in a relationship currently

But what if your girl is still "cool" with her ex. COol as in still communicates with. Would yall dudes be cool with that?

And miss me with the, "I am not insecure so I wouldn't care" responses.
How did your girl, "find out." Did you volunteer that info?
I told her

One or two, I'm cool with, as in, if we bump into each other, we can chop it up for a bit finding out how each other has been.

We can also call each other for someones contacts or something business/work related or something, not really social calls.

The others...

camlololol.gif

My ex is a psycho and has more issues than anyone I know. Deep down she is ho and I seen that in her. She got a tattoo of one of her ex and I am pretty sure she still has feelings for him. When we were together she told me how bad he treated her and kept on going about how crazy she was for him. I seen her after like 2 weeks of our break up. She was with SOME OTHER dude Lol. He was just grilling me for no reason. ALSO I ended my relationship on a really bad note, told her exactly who she is and to stop fronting and acting innocent. Man she tried to be friends saying I got a nice personality and all that. She never meet anyone like me. I wasss like hell naw. I ain't falling for this side ***** ****. **** u *****
lmaoooo funny how i can decipher what you said there.

me and my ex ended on a bad note like 2 years ago mid june.

i got my current girlfriend that december (2012)

like january this year, there was subtweets and i was talking to my ex via twitter.

we followed each other, but never say anything directly.

she's real cool with this chick i call my sis, basically my ex isnt all the way over me.

i be wondering if she'd let me see what it'd smelled like but she's a crazy type that would walk to my current and be like "ohhh now what ***** i ****e yo man"

so i let it breath.

Back
Top Bottom