Ya'll still cool with ya'll exes?

The ex I just saw today I was just cussing her out on the phone just now. She tryna extort me.

It's a big deal though fam. Leave your past alone. It's your past for a reason.

I couldn't even take a step back like that and constantly pursue any type of communication with my ex. I sent a text to genuinely check if she was okay in life. But she never responded and I just took it and ran with it. I won't look back anymore.

Don't cut off your nose to spite your face fam. Don't put your current and ex in a messed up position and let that affect you.

It's a big deal though fam. Leave your past alone. It's your past for a reason.

I couldn't even take a step back like that and constantly pursue any type of communication with my ex. I sent a text to genuinely check if she was okay in life. But she never responded and I just took it and ran with it. I won't look back anymore.

Don't cut off your nose to spite your face fam. Don't put your current and ex in a messed up position and let that affect you.
Yessir

Nah; she can most definitely go kick rocks.

roll.gif
Little ***** was straight cold blooded with it
laugh.gif

She gave me my first piece of papusa, so I'll never fully hate her, but she's irrational

and idiotic on a subhuman level, and she is a constant gossiper.

So FDB.

[COLOR=#red]Only one woman from my past I chose to keep in my life.. we talk every few months/years (she has a husband) but whenever we link up or talk, eevrything is smooth like butter 8).. the rest of them ******* from my past can get lost in a desert somewhere :lol: :pimp: [/COLOR]

Last edited:
nah i don't have none of their numbers. called my last ex on some bored **** one day after i found a bunch of old numbers and started talking to her everyday for a couple of weeks until her freaky *** sent me some nudes and got mad that i wasn't trying to wife her up again. i leave exes in the past for the most part. more power to anyone who can keep it cordial with the old flames tho

I go no problems with any of them...once in a while I might see one of them in a random place I just smile and keep it moving

The thing is my girl is "cool" with me and the ex talking on FB, but not texting...so it's not that shes opposed to it, just not text

I've slept with my ex every night since Saturday night. She caught me with another chick at my crib the week before

Ironically, my ex before her requested to friend me on IG earlier tonight. That took me by surprise because I heard she's damn near married to her new dude. Not making much out of that though.

My ex before her flew down from law school to spend time with me. She wouldn't admit to it, but i know I'm the reason. She called me Thursday thru Saturday...I told her I wouldn't be available until that Sunday. She even went as far a telling me her hotel was screwed up Thursday night, so she can come stay with me. Ended up with her Saturday night. She was upset when I told her she cannot sleep over. She left, I drove to my most recent ex's house to sleep :smh:

I'm a train wreck.

Last edited:
I've slept with my ex every night since Saturday night. She caught me with another chick at my crib the week before

Ironically, my ex before her requested to friend me on IG.

My ex before her flew down from law school to spend time with me. She wouldn't admit to it, but i know I'm the reason. She called me Thursday thru Saturday...I told her I wouldn't be available until that Sunday. Ended up with her Saturday night. She was upset when I told her she cannot sleep over. She left, I drove to my most recent ex's house to sleep
mean.gif

I'm a train wreck.
Strong post to avy ratio 
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Me & my ex didn't end on a bad note at all...we talk from time to time over FB messages...nothing crazy...she recently wanted to start texting, my girl found out and flipped out. I told her it's not really a big deal but she won't budge, what ya'll think NT?

thats the thing, she had to find out on her own, would you have honestly told her ol girl was texting you? exes are exes for a reason fam, leave that **** in the past. You know deep down if it was the other way around, you would feel some type of way. Respect your current relationship by leaving the old one in the past. I dont talk to any of my exes, if i see them in person i keep the chit chat to a minimum.

Last edited:

Ironically, my ex before her requested to friend me on IG earlier tonight. That took me by surprise because I heard she's damn near married to her new dude. Not making much out of that though.

My ex before her flew down from law school to spend time with me. She wouldn't admit to it, but i know I'm the reason. She called me Thursday thru Saturday...I told her I wouldn't be available until that Sunday. She even went as far a telling me her hotel was screwed up Thursday night, so she can come stay with me. Ended up with her Saturday night. She was upset when I told her she cannot sleep over. She left, I drove to my most recent ex's house to sleep :smh:

I'm a train wreck.
damn son you gotta straighten that **** up

Me Andy ex's. Get together every now and then or when I see them at the bar and drink or bs. Around while I b listen to her talk about her lame dudes and what I did wrong. Then we argue. Then we grind all night. She leave in afternoon and months later we do it all over again same old thing in exact order

HELLLLLLLLLL NO! She cheated on me during our relationship and I broke it off. I recently found out that she has been telling everyone I cheated and she broke it off with me. Im with a woman now that treats me like a king and life couldn't be sweeter. Exes are exes for a reason. Best to keep it moving OP.

My most recent exes live in other states. Though they were mutual non-conflict break-ups, there's no need to still be cool from almost 400 miles away :lol:

I'm friends with one of my exes but we dated almost 10 years ago. We kick it sometimes but never 1 on 1. She puts me on other females :lol:

It bothered the girl I dated after her that we were friends.

The rest of my exes hate me except for 1 which I'm friends with on social media but don't really talk.

It's definitely dicey to be friends with an ex while dating someone else but I believe it's more defensible the more remote the relationship was and if the ex is dating someone else too

Back
Top Bottom