Ya'll still cool with ya'll exes?

Not all of them. They usually want to get back, smash, think we're back on, and when I tell them we still aren't they go to being the reason we broke up. Rinse, repeat

I'm only cool with one of my ex's. We just kick it and talk about life. I like our friendship better than our relationship. He's a cool guy outside of the drama so I'm glad we were able to salvage that.

My relationship started to deteriorate after my girls birthday this past summer. We were on and off during the fall. Took a break with very little communication from new years until the end of February. Then I finally had to end it for good about two weeks ago. That was a two year relationship and the majority of it was amazing but her life is a wreck right now and she is not the same person any more. As much as I tried to make things work with her towards the end she just wasn't in the right place for a relationship. I've moved on and she moved back to her home state as soon as we broke up for good. Ironic since she moved to my city just to be with me two years ago, and right when we broke up she moved home :lol: She's living at home again and working for her dad while I'm still out here on my own, career flourishing, getting my MBA, and beasting at the gym. I told her I'm sorry but we couldn't be just friends and while we ended things in a civil manner I don't plan on talking to her or having any kind of relationship any time soon.

I got a call from "Do Not Talk To" last night though. Picked it up and she politely asked if I get off her Netflix because her brother was sick and trying to watch it and too many users were on. I told her "ok, bye" and that was it. I'd probably have more temptation if she was still local but I'm glad she's out of state.

My ex before that I talk to every few months to catch up on things but she lives in Australia right now.

Last edited:
Couldn't let her use the Netflix fam? :lol:

I got off immediately. It's her familys account and she's nice enough to still let me use it so I will always be respectful and get off if I have to. Only two devices can use the account at a time. She was already watching something at the same time I was so when her brother tried to get on he got locked out.

My ex an I honestly hate each other
what happened?

I had sex with her bout 30 mins ago.

She wants breast implants. Tryna extort me for em though. So this morning she said she'll keep givin me the box if I help her.

I got off immediately. It's her familys account and she's nice enough to still let me use it so I will always be respectful and get off if I have to. Only two devices can use the account at a time. She was already watching something at the same time I was so when her brother tried to get on he got locked out.

Oh okay, I thought that it was your account and by "OK, bye", you meant that you didn't care :lol:

My ex an I honestly hate each other
I had sex with her bout 30 mins ago.

She wants breast implants. Tryna extort me for em though. So this morning she said she'll keep givin me the box if I help her.

It's a win-win, really. You keep getting the booty butt, and once she's all nice and double-d'd up..you can STILL smash (if you play your cards right)

not a win-win, don't pay that much money for a box. There is a million cheaper box out there.

she a ***, wanting direct money in exchange of sex

I'm still cordial with all of my exes. One of the breakups was bad, but we were able to begin communicating again after a few years. Honestly, I don't see an issue with talking to exes. My fiancee is allowed (not that I could technically STOP her) to talk to any exes if she so pleases. I was always close friends with a chick before we "went out", if we weren't friends before it might be different. The only rules I have in place with all of them is that they are not allowed to text or call after 10PM (booty call hours) unless it is a life threatening emergency and there is NO ONE else that can help. My fiancee has met all of my exes and has no problem with any of them, she's even become good friends with one of them. I was very, very picky about who I "went out" with, so I guess that's why it is this way. Two of them are married themselves and I'm cool with their husbands. I think in an adult situation, people should be able to communicate without "catching feelings". It takes two to tango and I have no intention of ever hooking back up with any of them, so I can say with certainty that nothing will ever happen again with any of them. Friends are hard to come by, just because a relationship didn't work out, doesn't mean that a friendship (if there was one before) can't flourish.

I'm still cool with one of my ex-girlfriends. She used to throw down in the kitchen for me.

Now, she shares her recipes with me.

not a win-win, don't pay that much money for a box. There is a million cheaper box out there.

Pay for your ex's boob job? lol, you sure'll show her :smh:

Look, I'm just saying if he wants the box that bad (it's obvious he still enjoys it. THAT or it's convenient..he's still smashing) then why not if she'll let you have it?

If he's spending money on meals when they're chilling, liquor, trees etc...why not? It's really the same thing.
Or he could just bounce altogether. His choice. I'm not banging the broad.

Pay for your ex's boob job? lol, you sure'll show her :smh:

Look, I'm just saying if he wants the box that bad (it's obvious he still enjoys it. THAT or it's convenient..he's still smashing) then why not if she'll let you have it?

If he's spending money on meals when they're chilling, liquor, trees etc...why not? It's really the same thing.
Or he could just bounce altogether. His choice. I'm not banging the broad.

Lol what.

Not at all. Boob job doesn't come close to equaling the price of any of those things. Dude had it right, millions of other fish in the sea. FDB

My ex is a psycho and has more issues than anyone I know. Deep down she is ho and I seen that in her. She got a tattoo of one of her ex and I am pretty sure she still has feelings for him. When we were together she told me how bad he treated her and kept on going about how crazy she was for him. I seen her after like 2 weeks of our break up. She was with SOME OTHER dude Lol. He was just grilling me for no reason. ALSO I ended my relationship on a really bad note, told her exactly who she is and to stop fronting and acting innocent. Man she tried to be friends saying I got a nice personality and all that. She never meet anyone like me. I wasss like hell naw. I ain't falling for this side ***** ****. **** u *****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom