Ya'll still cool with ya'll exes?

My ex is crazier than that in my opinion because she hacked my account but didn't say a word, that calm rage/revenge is the scariest. Just was keeping tabs on me forever :lol: til one day I checked where my account was being logged in from, out of boredom and realized :smh:. Then I went through my inbox and seen all the dirtball stuff I was doing :x

Can't be friends with a ex I was never friends with to begin with. Can't build a friendship after the damage is done.

My ex is crazier than that in my opinion because she hacked my account but didn't say a word, that calm rage/revenge is the scariest. Just was keeping tabs on me forever :lol: til one day I checked where my account was being logged in from, out of boredom and realized :smh:. Then I went through my inbox and seen all the dirtball stuff I was doing :x

Can't be friends with a ex I was never friends with to begin with. Can't build a friendship after the damage is done.

only reason mine keeps bothering me is i think deep down she wants to pay revenge in the worse way

1. My HS ex: **** NO! Long story short: She thought I was going to eventually wife her up after she essentially served as my mistress during the 2nd half of my relationship with my college ex. Messed around on/off for 8 years. Recently threatened to harm my truck, stab me then **** me in front of my current girlfriend :x :smh:

Sound kinky as hell brah, if that censored word starts with "f" :evil:

Nope we don't talk... It ended on a supreme bad note. I just remember me asking her was it over and she says "Yes" my heart dropped.

There's nothing wrong with being cool with an ex but they're an ex for a reason, don't set yourself up by getting back with them depending on how you guys ended. That's like getting robbed then telling the robbers to come again, lol.

I'm more cool with my jump offs than with my exes Only because my "homies" swooped up on my ex after I dumped them and they ended up playing capt. Save a ***.

What's the story behind that? stupid move though.

I thought she was cheating the entire time we were dating. So I would call her cellphone and beef with the guy I thought she was cheating on me with and I ended up going to her job. That was the first part of my sczhophrenia. I never recovered. Needless to say we don't talk anymore. She broke up with me one night. I suffered since then...

I blocked and unfollowed my ex on every social network then one day out the blue she tried to msg me on FB Asking how I'm doing and what ever and I keep it real dry then she brings up some slick stuff saying "I forgive you for saying I (referring to herself) was using you" I'm like I didn't ask for forgiveness we broke up and you invaded my privacy of me telling my new girl how I felt about our past relationship, she took screen prints of old text I sent my new girl where we were talking freaky (lol we are grown adults mind you) and was showing her mom the stuff then her mom text me calling me a coward, I'm like what is it you guys business what I do in my personal life? I never cheated on the girl, I moved on and y'all can't handle it. Funny thing is my ex's b day is this week and I'm not gonna try and reach out to her at all, like she OD crossed te line, there's so much other stuff she did but it's too much to tell. Can't be nice with ex's man when y'all break up y'all gotta cut em off completely many women think they are still entitled to you. What's wild is chick had the nerve to call my new girl fat and ugly when she is bigger than my new girl and my new girl looks better. Lol heck when my pops met my ex he didn't really say much after just would ask how she was doing every so often, when he met my new girl he text me when we left his house saying "she's cute"

Nah, I pretty much dated a con-artist who was always up to some sly ish on the side and ended up getting cheated on. She told her friends it was me but deep down they know what actually happened. All good though, it was a learning experience that taught me a lot about people as well as things that really matter in life. I'm grinding positively and harder than ever now, I'll get mine believe that, they can't stop me :pimp:

ex from junior/senior year hs: still text every once in a while, usually happy b day or just to see how each other is doing
ex from freshman year: not really, went to the same college, hooked up a couple times here but that was it

Those were really the only bf/gf relationships ive had. Rest have been dating and talk to a few of them but a couple not at all

Yea it seems like dude is looking for a reason to convince himself he is doing nothing wrong. As a man, I wouldn't want any woman of mine still talking to someone that stuffed her mouth dozens............and dozens of times. I mean why would I want that? Let those ex's live their life man. DOn't talk to them other than wassup. NOTHING good can come out of that if you are in a relationship currently

:lol: bruh

I was thinking of it from a pyschological standpoint, like why am I letting another girl (my girl) pick and choose who I talk to.

I think it's more a respect thing; you may be okay with it, but if she's not, you don't want to jeopardize your relationship. Don't get hung up on pride or feel like she's trying to control you - if you like/love her, just do what's necessary to make her comfortable with being with you, and I think no contact in this case is reasonable.

Ex-shorty had her time with you, it ended. Don't mess up what could be something real for the long term just because you want to be friends with ol' girl. There are billions of other humans on Earth to be cool with, no need to try to chill with her.

Don't cut off your nose to spite your face fam. Don't put your current and ex in a messed up position and let that affect you.

See?

Good luck, OP.

My most recent ex still tries to get at me (3 years later)

We have the same friends

I'll say whats up to her and that's about it

I've never have done anything with her since I got with my current GF

I think my ex would be down to be a sidechick but nah I’m good lol

My most recent ex and I tried to keep it coo, made it even worse. Now she just ignores me. (Same school program)..

Not trying to hijack, but does the fam believe in the phrase "don't s*** where you eat"?

Back
Top Bottom