Ya'll Ready for that New Freeway...

Can't wait
pimp.gif

I can't remember a CD that dropped without a 1st single
smh.gif
They should've been made a video for Big Spender

big spender kinda sucked tho...they spit but that beat was annoying as +++*... its not really single type material...

That was single material $$!% was easily one of the biggest tracks this summer on radio.

That was single material $$!% was easily one of the biggest tracks this summer on radio.
yea maybe in TO, NY and NJ...but the rest of the world... thats a different story... that +!$$ wasnt gettin no play around here... they wouldawasted money makin that video... i believe flipside was free's best chance at selling... but i mean how many records u expect a fat, whiney voiced muslimto sell?

The first album was classic so I'm hopin that he can do it big again. I'm not sure bout the sales but its one of my personal favs when the ROC on top.

take it to the top with 50 is a pretty dope song. I'm actually lookin forward to his album. And i'm pretty sure step back is on the album.

cant wait, although 50 and Jay produced it instead of Just Blaze, which might result in an album nowhere near his previous one....

how you gonna drop an album with no video or radio spins? freeway ain't no underground artist, his first album was%%%%!#* great.
with both jay and 50 behind it, you'd figure one of them would want dude all over the place with promotion. looking at the g-unit and roc rosters ( i thinkthey putting this out together, but i could be wrong) you'd think freeway would be a priority for either of them. anyways, a new freeway album gets meamped like none other

It is pretty bad that dude didn't get a video for Big Spender...song was definitely single-material. Add to that Jay was on it, so it would've helpedhim.
Even that song he had with Lil' Jon coulda been a single.

nerd.gif
, free at last indeed. "step back" is not on the retail album.

philly in the house. <>.

the whole album has already leaked, no video, no official single, no promotion = 40,000 sold first week

REGARDLESS, he has been spittin some hard tracks and I'm liking his music that has leaked...I'll be supporting

Ima <> to it tomorrow morning...I already know its tuff cuz I heard most of the tracks on here.

Back
Top Bottom