Y-3 Qasa

Does anyone know if the Kohna's fit similar to the qasa's?

And damn im so tempted to get these ZG's now...

Last edited:
just got my pure boosts in today from matches, so happy i decided to cop they are so nice in person. these are gonna get worn heavily this spring/summer. i was going to wear them tomorrow but the weather's looking not so good, but ill post some pics eventually haha

Last edited:
Been eyeing these for a while.
Can't get my hands on any UB at the moment, way too late in the game.
I'm pretty sure this will be awesome in real life !

When are those ZG's going to hit disco lol.

Man I hope they do but it doesn't seem like they will..I haven't seen this much interest in a y-3 model. ZG's are drawing attention from ultra boost fans, y3 fans, and Jerry Lorenzo/Fear of God fans. Guys trying to resell the sneaker for a $200 mark up when they're still available like wtf lol

Man I hope they do but it doesn't seem like they will..I haven't seen this much interest in a y-3 model. ZG's are drawing attention from ultra boost fans, y3 fans, and Jerry Lorenzo/Fear of God fans. Guys trying to resell the sneaker for a $200 mark up when they're still available like wtf lol
Haha they just dropped man
About to get them for $200 I'll let you know if it works.

Haha they just dropped man

About to get them for $200 I'll let you know if it works.

Yeah I'm seeing all those posts too, did you get a code though?

smh just brought them off matches last week too. oh well, to me they were worth what i paid for em. hopefully some of you guys eat

There's a code to get the for $200?!?! Man and I'm over here thinking I was golden ordering today for $275 from matches instead of retail from y3 site. smh I swear that is always my luck lol

There's a code to get the for $200?!?! Man and I'm over here thinking I was golden ordering today for $275 from matches instead of retail from y3 site. smh I swear that is always my luck lol

lol no need to sweat. It's not looking good anyways, looks like the deal might be dead.

lol no need to sweat. It's not looking good anyways, looks like the deal might be dead.

Damn well I hope that's not the case. Regardless I still got at below y3 retail so im happy and iff others in here are able to cop at an even better deal then I hope they prosper!

Anyone tried on the Kyjuo Lows? Curious how they fit compared to ZG Knits or UBs & NMDs...might be about to buy a pair...

Back
Top Bottom