Y-3 Qasa

I am scared hype is building. I've never seen this many post in the Y-3 thread over a one day period.

so End had my size for ZG PK's ....and altho not the lowest price, still under retail.  I copped....decided to do it since 1 I had a store credit with them, and 2 i noticed concepts listed the shoe for over 400 USD....taking that as a possible indication for other US retailers price point once the shoe becomes more available here...

I am scared hype is building. I've never seen this many post in the Y-3 thread over a one day period.
FRom my personal experience.

It doesn't matter what hype builds.

The only people that buy Y-3 are people that actually want them and will wear them.

The resellers trying to off these ZG's are going to be stuck with them at least for now.

Trust. You're good!

so End had my size for ZG PK's ....and altho not the lowest price, still under retail.  I copped....decided to do it since 1 I had a store credit with them, and 2 i noticed concepts listed the shoe for over 400 USD....taking that as a possible indication for other US retailers price point once the shoe becomes more available here...
How much did it come out to?

Yeah part of me wanted to wait till some local spots got there here but after tax in LA it's gonna be pretty close to $400 anyway.
The resellers trying to off these ZG's are going to be stuck with them at least for now.
Agreed, they're probably gonna have to wait till the stock dries up and sell them off for retail or barely above.

Guys, need a perspective on the ZG sizing. I wear 8.5 UB, 8 QR boost with good amount of wiggle room. My sz 8 Retro boost fit perfect, toe doesn't hit the end but there isn't as much wiggle room as the QR boost. Size 8 in NMD pk with wiggle room (not as much room as QR but not as little as Retro). Ive tried on 7.5 yzy350s before and my toe is right at the tip, not uncomfortable but would probably prefer a size 8. Now...based on that... a sz 8 or 7.5 in ZG boost? Thank you in advance!!

Any leads on size 8 ZG PK? My size 8 qasas fit a bit tight so I might just go for the size 8.5. But dude said he wears 8.5 ultra boost and copped a 7.5 in the ZG which has me confused. I'd rather them be a bit bigger than too small to even fit.

Any leads on size 8 ZG PK? My size 8 qasas fit a bit tight so I might just go for the size 8.5. But dude said he wears 8.5 ultra boost and copped a 7.5 in the ZG which has me confused. I'd rather them be a bit bigger than too small to even fit.

Well maybe I should've said I'm one of the guys that go up .5 in UB. My true size is an 8 and I went down .5 in ZG. You may be able to do TTS in ZGs but def can't size up and that's coming from a guy who's selling 8.5 ZGs lol

I'm a size 9 in Nike and 8.5 in Adidas. 

Ultra Boost 8.5 

Stans 8.5

Qasas 8

Retro Boost size 9 which definitely fit big length wise but fit fine because of how they fit.

If you're a TTS 8 I feel a little more comfortable copping the size 8.5 

My ZG PKs that I ordered last night are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow... Basically free overnight shipping from the UK :pimp:

just copped off matches. $275 + 3.5% cash back from ebates.

so like $265 shipped, ill take it. starting to see sizes thinning on other sites, rather not take the chance of a further discount and just cop now. cant wait for them to come in, gonna throw them in the regular rotation asap, especially now that its warming up

Last edited:

FRom my personal experience.

It doesn't matter what hype builds.

The only people that buy Y-3 are people that actually want them and will wear them.

Trust. You're good!
You are probably right. That is what is happening with the white Qasa highs. Resellers were asking $4 or $500 bucks and now they can be had for under retail.

I guess my fear is that this thread will turn into the Racer or Ultra Boost thread. I was in early on both and once the hypebeast  aka Ikea shoe trees made an appearance it was all down hill.

Back
Top Bottom