Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Add me: jacincm NT

Send me a message if you're an NTer either via PM or on Xbox chat

Gonna be playing team death match all night. Feel free to join, trying to get a regular group of guys to play

Heads up to anybody in the nxoe preview though, you'll lose that for a day or two till you enroll your new xbox.

All you have to do is download the preview app.

I'm kind of shocked so many of you guys are getting in on this gamestop deal.  I thought most people would feel it wasn't worth the hassle.

Heads up to anybody in the nxoe preview though, you'll lose that for a day or two till you enroll your new xbox.

I'm kind of shocked so many of you guys are getting in on this gamestop deal.  I thought most people would feel it wasn't worth the hassle.

I think it's the elite controller that is enticing

I got in on the 360 deal when they did it for the then new elite too.

DOES THAT ELITE XBOX BUNDLE INCLUDE THE KINECT? IF SO I'M GOING TO GO TRADE IN MY DAY 1 XBOX CONSOLE TODAY. THAT IS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP. IS IT ONLY AT GAMESTOP THAT YOU CAN DO THAT OR YOU CAN DO IT AT BEST BUY?
No but you can keep your kinect you have now :pimp:

Thats what i did 250 was for the console, power cords, one controller... and some people didnt hafta cough up their sticks :smh:its all good though its def faster and now doesnt have that crap glossy finish that scratched and plays blu rays :pimp:

Finally gettin up to speed with the elite controller and COD... im feasting. Might hafta get those a40s for 200 on BF while im throwing away money on video games

I got black ops 3 with the bundle. the GameStop employee told me not to open it and take it back when fallout comes out and they would do and exchange :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom