Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm glad I decided to wait on copping that elite bundle, I'll get to save $50.

Grabbed the elite bundle today with that trade in offer from GameStop. Too hard to pass up on that offer. Seems like that 500 gig hdd wasn't enough for me. Elite controller sealed the deal.

Grabbed the elite bundle today with that trade in offer from GameStop. Too hard to pass up on that offer. Seems like that 500 gig hdd wasn't enough for me. Elite controller sealed the deal.
I did the same but instead I had them put the money on a gift card in hopes that black Friday would let me get it cheaper.

I did the same but instead I had them put the money on a gift card in hopes that black Friday would let me get it cheaper.

Don't blame you bruh. I'm still gonna cook on Black Friday tho :lol:

Don't blame you bruh. I'm still gonna cook on Black Friday tho :lol:
Yeah I seen some decent deals on older titles I want to scoop, black Friday bout to be :smokin

I went a few pages back to read up on the elite bundle from gamestop couldn't find nothing...

Was the deal our the exchange yall talking bout...

They were giving you $250 for your Xbox One in which you could use to upgrade to the elite bundle. Guy at GS told me he wasn't sure how long it would last as it was just sent out in an email that day.

I went a few pages back to read up on the elite bundle from gamestop couldn't find nothing...

250 for your Xbox one

500 for the elite bundle which includes the $150 elite controller, 1 TB hard drive, a free game and an extra free controller.

Wow. Y'all have me thinking of doing that deal now :smh:

That 20% is going to have me looking at my Xbox sideways :x

250 for your Xbox one

500 for the elite bundle which includes the $150 elite controller, 1 TB hard drive, a free game and an extra free controller.
couldnt pass up the deal

Me neither. The only thing for me is they gave me an IOU on my receipt for the reg controller since they ran out.

DOES THAT ELITE XBOX BUNDLE INCLUDE THE KINECT? IF SO I'M GOING TO GO TRADE IN MY DAY 1 XBOX CONSOLE TODAY. THAT IS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP. IS IT ONLY AT GAMESTOP THAT YOU CAN DO THAT OR YOU CAN DO IT AT BEST BUY?

Did you guys get an email from Gamestop saying that they're doing THAT deal AND $100 towards an Xbox One console if you trade in an Xbox 360 with 250GB HDD or higher or a PS3?

I'm wondering if you can combine them.. that would make your total $350. :x $50 for a new elite console and controller.. I'd do it in a heartbeat.

EDIT: Elite Bundle is $500, my b that would make it $150.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom