Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
11 of us running customs.

The NT crew is legit :nerd:

It was fun running customs but y'all made me realize that I'm not built for that competitive life tho :smh:

I made the jump and downloaded BO3; hopefully it's not as bad as some of y'all are saying. It's gotten some positive feedback elsewhere however.

I literally have nothing to do between the hours of 7-10 pm EST every night. 

I'm about to pick up Black Ops 3. Is anyone down to get a group of players together to run on a regular basis? Maybe not every night but several nights  a week. I'm probably gonna pick it up after work and play tonight since I'm nursing a flu. If you're interested please let  me know, serious inquiries only 

I literally have nothing to do between the hours of 7-10 pm EST every night. 

I'm about to pick up Black Ops 3. Is anyone down to get a group of players together to run on a regular basis? Maybe not every night but several nights  a week. I'm probably gonna pick it up after work and play tonight since I'm nursing a flu. If you're interested please let  me know, serious inquiries only 
nerd.gif
you familar with craigslist papi

The learning curve for BO3 is tough.. everyone thinks they're Pros. This dude drop shotted me last night multiple times when he was behind me. wth is that crap. :rofl:

Other than that, I faced a couple of server issues.. had to reconfigure my NAT cause BO3 thought it was strict even tho my Xbox says it's Open..

The game itself is stupid fun when you're doing good and it looks great. Fast paced. I haven't even tried Zombies yet. :smokin

The learning curve for BO3 is tough.. everyone thinks they're Pros. This dude drop shotted me last night multiple times when he was behind me. wth is that crap.
roll.gif

Other than that, I faced a couple of server issues.. had to reconfigure my NAT cause BO3 thought it was strict even tho my Xbox says it's Open..

The game itself is stupid fun when you're doing good and it looks great. Fast paced. I haven't even tried Zombies yet.
smokin.gif
Whenever my roommates and I in college would play gun game, I would always drop shot just to troll the ish out of them 
roll.gif

Whenever my roommates and I in college would play gun game, I would always drop shot just to troll the ish out of them :rofl:

You would think I would do it more now that I have the elite controller and can use my paddle to drop.

Nah b f all that noise :lol:

The learning curve for BO3 is tough.. everyone thinks they're Pros. This dude drop shotted me last night multiple times when he was behind me. wth is that crap.
roll.gif

The game itself is stupid fun when you're doing good and it looks great. Fast paced. I haven't even tried Zombies yet.
smokin.gif
getting used to that elite controller probably

getting used to that elite controller probably

This i been tryin all kinds of maps. Got me lookin foolish out here in some games haaha random weapon swaps and nade tosses mid gunfight :smh

Ultimately really pleased with the controller jus wish the travel on the hair trigger switch was even less. I adjusted the sensitivity manually and its pretty nice but the travel in the button itself is still annoying.

Still dont think ive found my goto config yet. Ive never owned my own scuf so i never really adjusted tobthe paddles only playing with my boys sparingly

After a couple of nights with the Elite controller, I'll say that I do like the feel of it compared to the normal controllers. The amount of customization is nuts and you can tweak it to your liking and preferences and have presets for multiple games. The response feels sharp and overall the controller just feels good in your hands. You can change the trigger to have it be a hair trigger for a quicker pull and then you can still swap out the sticks and d-pad.

With all that being said, none of this helps my K/D ratio :smh:

That may have been due to ijumpmani ijumpmani bouncing nades everywhere at me though.

After a couple of nights with the Elite controller, I'll say that I do like the feel of it compared to the normal controllers. The amount of customization is nuts and you can tweak it to your liking and preferences and have presets for multiple games. The response feels sharp and overall the controller just feels good in your hands. You can change the trigger to have it be a hair trigger for a quicker pull and then you can still swap out the sticks and d-pad.

With all that being said, none of this helps my K/D ratio :smh:

That may have been due to ijumpmani ijumpmani bouncing nades everywhere at me though.

I did nothing :smile:

Got me lookin foolish out here in some games haaha random weapon swaps and nade tosses mid gunfight :smh

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.

I'm 90% used to it and utilize it for my advantage, it's those random weapon swaps and grenade tosses and reloading in the middle of a gun fight when I meant to crouch or go prone that kill me. :smh:

been using beats since the controller w the 3.5mm jack dropped
Oh word? I got some V-Moda's, so if I buy the 3.5 jack it'll play the game sound in my headphones too? How does it balance it out with party chat?
I'm about to become a part of this posting stats, only posting the good games I have humblebragging, and being critical of others wave that's been going on in here.

YO WHERE WERE YALL AT ON HALO 5 YESTERDAY?????

MAN YA'LL ARE SLIPPING. YA BOY WAS PUTTING IN WORK SOLO. WON LIKE 7-8 GAMES IN A ROW GOING HAM BUT I CAN'T GET INTO THE PLATINUM TIER PLAYING SOLO. I HIT A WALL. NEED A DEDICATED SQUAD.
11 of us running customs.

PRACTICE? YOU TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE? 
laugh.gif

MAN I NEED REAL KILLERS.
lol I trying to get my rank right man, Pizzo made it easy for me to dip. I came back once everyone dispersed. I'll play some Halo tonight. SWAT, Breakout or Slayer. If we have more than 4 people Ill get on Tomb Raider.
YEA I'LL BE ON TONIGHT FOR SURE. NOT GONNA LIE, HALO 5 IS ADDICTING FOR ME. FEELS GOOD TO PLAY SOMETHING WITH COMPETITIVE RANKS AGAIN.

I'm down for this 
nerd.gif
I'm down as well.
Making a thread for this hopefully by today. Ill post once its done.
http://niketalk.com/t/636692/niketalk-secret-santa-2015-the-don-is-back

nothin to gloat about man, over ten deaths? [emoji]128078[/emoji]
trfqvvQ.gif

I'd be down for secret santa.

Only problem is, I almost own every game worth having.

Except Battlefront.
nerd.gif
lol wasn't thinking games as gifts. Max would of been $40 to $50, unless we gift each other on B2G1 deals lmao. I'm good with a video game mug or glass kinda gift. Don't want cats sending bargain bin games
laugh.gif

Who ever gets @TimShepard  just send him  $10 in Xbox Money for a new GT.

Whoever ships to Tim Shepard, make sure you make the package out to "DaBooty Warrior" and make signature required so the delivery man gets a glimpse at the Warrior of DaBooty himself.

Back
Top Bottom