• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Wait,

The 3mm jack on my controller can play game sound and chat? I don't need my chat adapter anymore? :nerd: Can I plug my A40s straight into my controller?

Oh word? I got some V-Moda's, so if I buy the 3.5 jack it'll play the game sound in my headphones too? How does it balance it out with party chat?

http://niketalk.com/t/636692/niketalk-secret-santa-2015-the-don-is-back
i believe u can use any headphones that have a mic and a 3.5 mm jack. u can adjust the game volume and chat volume to ur liking and set it up so all sounds go through the headphones which is great if its night & ppl in your crib are asleep
WHAT!!!! You adjust it via the xbox settings, right? I need this, my girl be in the room so after 11-12 I gotta keep it on the hush and she stay muting the TV or turning it down lol
@TimShepard I do not own H5.
Oh, OK.

nothin to gloat about man, over ten deaths? [emoji]128078[/emoji]
trfqvvQ.gif

I'd be down for secret santa.

Only problem is, I almost own every game worth having.

Except Battlefront.
nerd.gif
Who ever gets @TimShepard  just send him  $10 in Xbox Money for a new GT.
Lmfaoooooo the slander continues. Just when I thought we made progress.
Whoever ships to Tim Shepard, make sure you make the package out to "DaBooty Warrior" and make signature required so the delivery man gets a glimpse at the Warrior of DaBooty himself.
Lmfao chill, UPS ain't rolling up on me like "UH....Booty....Warrior?" and if ya'll feel comfortable telling the USPS/UPS clerk you're shipping it to "The Booty Warrior" ya'll don't care about life. I'll lie and say that's my upstairs neighbor

WHAT!!!! You adjust it via the xbox settings, right? I need this, my girl be in the room so after 11-12 I gotta keep it on the hush and she stay muting the TV or turning it down lol

Oh, OK.

Lmfao chill, UPS ain't rolling up on me like "UH....Booty....Warrior?" and if ya'll feel comfortable telling the USPS/UPS clerk you're shipping it to "The Booty Warrior" ya'll don't care about life. I'll lie and say that's my upstairs neighbor

yup just go to settings>>devices

UPS- "You're shipping to.. DaBooty Warrior?.. Is that correct?"
Me- Option 1: Yeah, it's a personal trainer I'm friends with, he helps girls get the butts they want in the gym. :smokin
Option 2 (Most Likely to Happen)- "Yeah, that's what he wanted his name to be. First name 'DaBooty', last name 'Warrior'. Please make sure you spell it out completely, don't put 'Mr. Warrior' or anything or he'll reject the package."

black ops 3 seems pretty solid outside of the partying issues.

Cant wait to leave work and hit it up.

Is anybody else facing issues with sending invites from the Social hub in BO3?

I keep trying to invite people but it just says "Invite Failed" and I don't know why. This was last night tho.. gonna try again tonight. :smh:

Is anybody else facing issues with sending invites from the Social hub in BO3?

I keep trying to invite people but it just says "Invite Failed" and I don't know why. This was last night tho.. gonna try again tonight. :smh:

I was reading the COD forums and this seems to be a known issue.

Last edited:
Not copping single player games day 1 with so many community driven MP games out right now and dropping.

The single player games aint going anywhere and i always end up rolling with friends on a multiplayer game :lol:

Hopefully black friday i can cop fallout 4 and/or tomb raider for the low

so fAr, the BO3 beta has been more fun than the actual game. A lot of these maps are garbage. It's like they chose the best ones for the beta and left the crappy ones out

Once again I'm reminded why I shouldn't have bought digital

I wouldn't trade it in right away but it's not something I needed to own digitally

I so confuse about BO3! Like Im about to buy then couple folks make me think otherwise
the supers in it are easier and more op than the ones in destiny. game is so wack

EVERY YEAR.....

Well then it's over. Trading in the Xbox for the elite the GameStop deal is too good to pass up.

See y'all on the other side

EVERY YEAR.....
The game is solid, best COD since Black Ops 2 and its better than MW3.

The problem is the same every year, everybody thinks they are better than they actually are at playing COD.

Most people need to stick to Halo or Destiny where they have overshields and can run away everytime someone empties half a clip into their back.

yea i just think the people who complain every year just straight up get there *** handed to them on a daily basis

Duty is so easy to enjoy and have fun 

cant wait till 6 and im outta work 

Last edited:

yea i just think the people who complain every year just straight up get there *** handed to them on a daily basis

I've been telling all my friends this since the beta.  If for whatever reason someone doesn't like Black Ops 3, they should stop buying COD yearly because it's obvious they just no longer enjoy it.

There are way too many other options now.

EVERY YEAR.....

The game is solid, best COD since Black Ops 2 and its better than MW3.

The problem is the same every year, everybody thinks they are better than they actually are at playing COD.
Most people need to stick to Halo or Destiny where they have overshields and can run away everytime someone empties half a clip into their back.
Actually I'm not bad at it and the deaths don't bother me at all. So that's not the case. It just doesn't feel as fun as it did a few months ago. I'm running around this snow map"Infected" and I couldn't be more bored

I quite enjoyed advanced warfare but this isn't grabbing me the same way at all

Last edited:

I've been telling all my friends this since the beta.  If for whatever reason someone doesn't like Black Ops 3, they should stop buying COD yearly because it's obvious they just no longer enjoy it.

There are way too many other options now.

I HAVEN'T TRULY ENJOYED COD SINCE MW2. MAYBE BLACK OPS 1 BUT THATS STRETCHING IT.

THERE'S BASICALLY NO SKILL GAP IN THAT GAME.

EVERYONE MAY SEE BDOBBINS ON YOUTUBE AS A TIN FOIL HAT GUY BUT EVERYTHING HE SAYS ABOUT COD IS TRUE. I'M STARTING TO SEE WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT DESTINY AS TRUE AS WELL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom