Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
DOES THAT ELITE XBOX BUNDLE INCLUDE THE KINECT? IF SO I'M GOING TO GO TRADE IN MY DAY 1 XBOX CONSOLE TODAY. THAT IS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP. IS IT ONLY AT GAMESTOP THAT YOU CAN DO THAT OR YOU CAN DO IT AT BEST BUY?

GameStop.
Doesn't include Kinect but you don't have to trade your Kinect in either.

DOES THAT ELITE XBOX BUNDLE INCLUDE THE KINECT? IF SO I'M GOING TO GO TRADE IN MY DAY 1 XBOX CONSOLE TODAY. THAT IS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP. IS IT ONLY AT GAMESTOP THAT YOU CAN DO THAT OR YOU CAN DO IT AT BEST BUY?

GameStop.

WHAT ALL NEEDS TO BE TRADED IN? JUST CONSOLE AND CORDS? NO KINECT OR CONTROLLER?

GameStop.

WHAT ALL NEEDS TO BE TRADED IN? JUST CONSOLE AND CORDS? NO KINECT OR CONTROLLER?

Console
Controller
HDMI
Power cord

GameStop.

i think the controller needs to be traded in. But with the deal you get an extra controller

Memph just think of it like you're trading in your Day 1 controller for a regular XB1 controller AND an Elite Controller.

Yo I think I'm about to hope on that deal too...

I'm selling that Elite controller though probably I don't need it and it would help offset the cost.

Well add me to the GameStop list... I did the deal it was tough giving up my day one controller but F it... They on eBay for like $30 bucks..

The deal is ridiculous and I saw 2 people do it in the same line I was it.. I got black ops with mine.. Just gotta set everything up in a few.

2 elite controllers though.... [emoji]128526[/emoji]
[emoji]127918[/emoji]

Guys just make sure the GameStop near you has the elite bundle.

This.

Got the second to last at mind and they won't restock it on the weekend the deal is over November 8th...

Yea, I actually grabbed my bundle on the way home. Dude said I could bring back the receipt and trade in my old console when I came back.
Only thing is, you could have 500 plus the 250 coming from your account at the same time until the 500 is refunded.

Yea, I actually grabbed my bundle on the way home. Dude said I could bring back the receipt and trade in my old console when I came back.
Only thing is, you could have 500 plus the 250 coming from your account at the same time until the 500 is refunded.

Oh damn... Well at least you were smart enough to lock it down...

The guy at GameStop told me that the elites were going... And they not even checking if your console works...

Oh damn... Well at least you were smart enough to lock it down...

The guy at GameStop told me that the elites were going... And they not even checking if your console works...
I don't think the x1 has the issues the 360 have so GameStop may be a bit more laxed now. Dude def didn't do the full inspection but he said it was because the store was so packed with the cod people. They did a mini check and wiped my console in front of me so they knew it booted and stuff.

Might do the elite deal how much are you guys paying out of pocket?
$250 for me but I traded in an extra controller too which essentially ate the tax.
The 250 in my eyes got me a 150 controller, a 60 game, 500 gb more space, and a new console warranty

I got the AW 1TB last year but to trade it in for an elite and get an elite controller and extra controller is tempting

DAMN IM GONNA TRADE IN MY OLD 360 SITTING IN THE CLOSET AS WELL. GONNA HEAD THERE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING. GOTTA GAME RIGHT NOW FOR HALO 5. WHO'S ON?

This.

Got the second to last at mind and they won't restock it on the weekend the deal is over November 8th...

That's why for things like that it's easier to just pay cash
So it's a quick return without waiting for stuff to fall off ur account and all that pending ****

This.

That's why for things like that it's easier to just pay cash
So it's a quick return without waiting for stuff to fall off ur account and all that pending ****

its all perspective. i didn't feel like going to the bank and i had enough funds to have the holds.

Back
Top Bottom