Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
any good xbox live deals floating around?
XBL is 30$ all year round sir. Cdkeys.com

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-360
Halo 5 BTB gonna be lit
pimp.gif

Valhalla remake standoff remake
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Forged maps though. These aren't technically remakes.

Standoff is my favourite Halo map ever while its being mentioned.

They're also going to fix the broken aiming for H5

Last edited:
question for yall.

Is the best buy and target deals going on today better than any black friday deals going on right now.

Buy an Xbox 1 get $50 gift card. 1 free game.

or is waiting for black friday and getting it for $299 (im sure there probably wont be a deal better /lower than that) a good idea.?

we dont know amazons deals yet but I already have a best buy credit card...

question for yall.

Is the best buy and target deals going on today better than any black friday deals going on right now.

Buy an Xbox 1 get $50 gift card. 1 free game.

or is waiting for black friday and getting it for $299 (im sure there probably wont be a deal better /lower than that) a good idea.?

we dont know amazons deals yet but I already have a best buy credit card...
I mean it's negligible really. Like right now you can get a gears bundle, 1 game and an extra controller for 350

At GameStop their Black Friday deal is a $299 gears bundle. They may add in stuff later but that's basically the same as now

the best deal for Black Friday that I've seen so far is the dell store is doing gears bundle plus fallout 4 and an extra controller for $299

I don't think your gonna see 299 gears bundle 2 extra games and a $50 gift card. That's not happening

Last edited:
I mean it's negligible really. Like right now you can get a gears bundle, 1 game and an extra controller for 350

At GameStop their Black Friday deal is a $299 gears bundle. They may add in stuff later but that's basically the same as now

the best deal for Black Friday that I've seen so far is the dell store is doing gears bundle plus fallout 4 and an extra controller for $299

I don't think your gonna see 299 gears bundle 2 extra games and a $50 gift card. That's not happening

so the gears bundle comes with an extra controller already?

good than that 50 can be used for 1 year of x box live or soemthing

good looking. out

so the gears bundle comes with an extra controller already?

good than that 50 can be used for 1 year of x box live or soemthing

good looking. out
GameStop and Best Buy are giving an additional controller with a purchase

Should I cop COD? played it years ago and didn't like it. But y'all seem to be enjoying it. I was always a BF player (Except this year cause I have no one to play with). Y'all plan on playing together?

Should I cop COD? played it years ago and didn't like it. But y'all seem to be enjoying it. I was always a BF player (Except this year cause I have no one to play with). Y'all plan on playing together?

Get it.. It's fun..

And I don't usually say that about cod ganes

for sure if it's stays active. It's not much different then any other COD but way better then Advanced Warfare in every aspect 

Can y'all confirm I can play my TV stereo and the party chat if using a 3.5 jack? Bout to go buy one after I eat, I got some V Moda headphones and my phone cord just came in.

Get it.. It's fun..

And I don't usually say that about cod ganes

Ight...I can play with other people I know right?

for sure if it's stays active. It's not much different then any other COD but way better then Advanced Warfare in every aspect 
Ight. I'mma see if yll still on it in 2 months then I'll cop.

Is it me or does BO3 graphics looks worse than BO2 
mean.gif

Im sick of all this jumping and flying ****. They really need to take this out of CoD.

I had a lot of fun with the BO3 beta but with Fallout coming soon I don't see the point in getting it yet

I don't understand how y'all juggle these major games like that

Just did the best buy deal. Got the gears 500 gb. And BOP3.
Did i make a mistake by not buying the 1 TB?
Its for my brother and hell only play boo3 and maybe 1 other game consistently

Just did the best buy deal. Got the gears 500 gb. And BOP3.
Did i make a mistake by not buying the 1 TB?
Its for my brother and hell only play boo3 and maybe 1 other game consistently

The only mistake was buying BLOPS3 and not Halo 5.

In your brother's case, 500 GB is enough, you can still fit like 10-14 games. Otherwise if he enjoys the Xbox One, he can buy a separate external HDD to install more games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom