Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Just learned about this.
laugh.gif

I think it happens in season2 with Michael asking has anyone in the family actually seen a chicken before.

Last edited:
Oh btw gears trash so is halo doom and any other shooter not named Destiny
all of those are trash. only good shooter so far this gen has been bf4.

False.
fax

oh and titanfall

Bf4 is Wack you can't get real team play, you're limited to talk to your small team what is the sense of having all these people in a match and you can't even work together.

TF is a good game but it killed itself with a poor story and limited game modes at launch. If the game launched in its current state it could of lasted longer because it dropped in a smart time like destiny. There wasn't any competition

BF4 wack? Nah you trippin bro :lol:

Being in the Army I can understand the limited talk. It is possible to talk to several people but usually when you out there in a firefight you want only your squad who is out there with you on comms. Of course higher HQ is listening but you dont want everybody talking. Hell Xbox party chat be too much for me :lol:

Call Of Duty going into space now? Nah they can keep that.

That MW remaster though 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CoD has been in space before as far as campaign is concerned.

I wonder if they're going to work that into MP this year. it'll be crazy.

People demanded change, they got it.

And now people demanding they go back to their roots.

Dope world we live in.

They better sell cod4 separately. Hell no to that new cod.

In true activision fashion instead of including all the cod4 maps, just include 10. Most likely going to charge the rest as dlc :lol:

I'll buy COD IW from Best Buy using GCU to get 20% off. I may or may not beat the campaign. Trade back into Best Buy and keep MW download code. Overall you probably spend about $30 for MW Remaster.

Screenshot-Original.png

beat a team ranked 124 in the world last night to win the Championship 
smokin.gif

If anyone enjoys awesome plays/goals watch this one you will not be disappointed from an OT Goal i promise

COD 4 :pimp: can't wait to call in those choppers. The only bad part of that game was every gun needed stopping power or else you were toast. I hope they keep the MP5/M9 glitch in still. That extra ammo was clutch

Oh btw gears trash so is halo doom and any other shooter not named Destiny
all of those are trash. only good shooter so far this gen has been bf4.

False.
fax

oh and titanfall

Bf4 is Wack you can't get real team play, you're limited to talk to your small team what is the sense of having all these people in a match and you can't even work together.

TF is a good game but it killed itself with a poor story and limited game modes at launch. If the game launched in its current state it could of lasted longer because it dropped in a smart time like destiny. There wasn't any competition
Yes you can, use a party. use the server browser to get half filled matches incase of needing to switch over. we ran 8 man groups all the time

we had everyone that ran everything. dudes that could fly jets, choppers, me as an engineer or back up tank driver. same for couples let others. we never lost when we ran

Last edited:
Oh my god they really managed to make an even stupider COD 
roll.gif

Who the **** is behind this futuristic bull crap? When will they go back to WW2 or at least a modern game?

that remaster tho 
pimp.gif

Yall trippin space call of duty gonna be flames

Cant wait for that klendathu dlc

Mobile infantry made me the man i am today

Back
Top Bottom